Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MerchantAnswers.com - A few hours left to save $120!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MerchantAnswers.com - A few hours left to save $120!

Only a few hours left to the official launch of MerchantAnswers.com, the largest compendium of Miva Merchant 5 how-to information available anywhere. It's set to launch tomorrow, January 3rd, around noon, so you still have time to sign up as a Charter Subscriber and save $120!

At launch, I'll have over 80 of your MM5 questions answered with video tutorials, code examples, module tours, and more. I'll be adding more every day, and subscribers are invited to send me questions to answer within the system.

If you sign up as a Charter Subscriber, you'll get a full year for the setup fee - no monthly fees - a savings of $120! Since I'm adding new answers continually, especially when new versions and modules are released, you'll want to maintain your subscription for as long as you run a Miva Merchant store.

Click here for more info.

Check out my interview at MVC Madness, too!

Re: MerchantAnswers.com - A few hours left to save $120!

A quick note - I've launched MerchantAnswers.com. The Full Subscription rate is $149 setup and $9.99 a month - $50 off the regular rate for a limited time.

If you are a novice, or only need access to some more basic information (how to add a product, how to reorder categories, etc.), there is a Basic Subscription for only $99 for a year, no monthly fee.

Developers and hosts - contact me about bulk rates on the Basic Subscriptions for your clients!

Comment

Working...
    X