PowerPoint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowerPoint

I was looking at creating a small popup widget for some products on our site that would simply allow people to pick a color group tab (ie reds, blues, greens) and when they click a tab they would then be able to see the colors with color id# in that group.

ie you pick blue, there are three pages of swatches of different blues each with the color number.

I was looking at projectseven.com and can use their tab control, and slide show controls to build something but then I remembered powerpoint supports actions and did a quick test and for the simple use I am intending it works perfectly - tabs would simply jump to specific slides.

What I am unsure of is if there are any gotachas. Do I save it in a specific format to insure everyone can play it (ie do I have convert it to flash?), or do I put it in an iframe and host it on say OneDrive? I've used PowerPoint a fair bit but never for public presentation on a website.
Working...
X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept