Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

htaccess > loading remote accessed PDF's into iframe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• habreu
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
    I think your best bet is to use Miva's download feature...set the price as 0, and allow '0' price to bypass checkout...at least you can get them to a "product" page. The download link is encrypted and therefore cannot be linked to directly.
    I'll take a look as I am not familiar with this feature.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    I think your best bet is to use Miva's download feature...set the price as 0, and allow '0' price to bypass checkout...at least you can get them to a "product" page. The download link is encrypted and therefore cannot be linked to directly.

Leave a comment:

• htaccess > loading remote accessed PDF's into iframe?

I have a handful of PDF's on our site that get a significant amount of hits but people are accessing them directly. I was wondering if it was possible to use htaccess to rewrite those requests so that the pdf is served with a simple store page with a link to the file rather than the bare file which does nothing for us. This way I could put an invitation to see what else we have or show any special offers and maybe we'd convert a few of those folks into customers.
Working...
X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept