No announcement yet.

difference between array item:options attribute:options group:options on PROD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference between array item:options attribute:options group:options on PROD

I am poking at this page and when I log in as a customer with a discount the discount is not reflected in the options selection - but the correctly discounted price is added to the cart.

When I look at the code for these radio buttons I see

In the radio button foreach loop

<mvt:foreach iterator="option" array="attribute:options">

this is what is outputting the price which doesn’t take into account the discount

&mvt:option:formatted_price;

In testing I can see that this does get me the discounted price

<!--
    <mvt:foreach iterator="option" array="item:options">
    &mvt:option:formatted_subtotal;
    </mvt:foreach>
    -->

but when I place it within the loop to test I see it only shows the discounted option for the last item I placed in the cart - so all of the options show $4.50 for example, instead of the actual price - which is 'in there' since it adds correctly in the cart. I assume it needs an index of some sort at the very least but a bunch I don't understand and any suggestions will prod me along to the next pothole - thanks.

Also is there a page that lists all these arrays and differentiates them?
Working...
X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept