Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miva Merchant 10.00.x Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    OK, I can get to the product page with that. But the old button would show me the product page with one click. The new one triggers Firefox to give a warning about theadmin page opening a pop-up. So it takes me a couple more clicks to actually get the product page to appear. Not a huge problem, but can this be fixed?
    Kent Multer
    Magic Metal Productions
    http://TheMagicM.com
    * Web developer/designer
    * E-commerce and Miva
    * Author, The Official Miva Web Scripting Book -- available on-line:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...icmetalproducA

    Comment


      #17
      When adding an Order Workflow and hitting the final "Create" button I get an error that I believe is a typo. The error is this:

      clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:1287 Uncaught TypeError: dialog.Button_Add_Right_Primarye is not a function
      at OWFWorkflow_AddEditDialog.Save (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkfl ow&Filename=combined.js:1287)
      at OWFWorkflow_AddEditDialog.Event_OnClick_Create (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkfl ow&Filename=combined.js:960)
      at OWFWorkflow_Step_Overview.step.onClick_Create (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkfl ow&Filename=combined.js:1005)
      at MMButton.<anonymous> (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkfl ow&Filename=combined.js:2183)
      at MMButton.button_click_evt (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5269)
      at MMButton.OnClick (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5415)
      at MMButton.OnMouseUp (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5523)
      at HTMLDocument.MMButton.event_mouseup (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:4947)
      OWFWorkflow_AddEditDialog.Save @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:1287
      OWFWorkflow_AddEditDialog.Event_OnClick_Create @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:960
      step.onClick_Create @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:1005
      (anonymous) @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:2183
      button_click_evt @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5269
      MMButton.OnClick @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5415
      MMButton.OnMouseUp @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5523
      MMButton.event_mouseup @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:4947

      If I go into the Sources tab in dev tools I get this function with the error that 'dialog.Button_Add_Right_Primarye()' is not a function:

      Code:
       button_save = dialog.Button_Add_Right_Primarye( 'Save', '', function() { self.Save_LowLevel( data ); } );
      I took the 'e' off of "Primarye" making it 'dialog.Button_Add_Right_Primary' and was able to get the workflow created, though that seems like an obvious type that will prevent a lot of workflows getting created.

      Comment


        #18
        In order workflow creation, the function call on "Save" button click event has a typo.

        "Primarye" -> "Primary" got it to fire correctly on my side.

        loving the new version so far!

        Comment


          #19
          Twice, in the miva admin panel, when sending out an order email (order confirmation:merchant) I've gotten this error - 5.1.3 Bad recipient address syntax.

          I've also had a customer send in that they got an error on the site when checking out that said One or more notification emails could not be sent at this time. 5.1.3 Bad recipient address syntax.

          We've never gotten these errors before updating

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by heatherwebdev View Post
            Twice, in the miva admin panel, when sending out an order email (order confirmation:merchant) I've gotten this error - 5.1.3 Bad recipient address syntax.

            I've also had a customer send in that they got an error on the site when checking out that said One or more notification emails could not be sent at this time. 5.1.3 Bad recipient address syntax.

            We've never gotten these errors before updating
            Hi heatherwebdev,

            I haven’t had any errors with those emails in testing. Do you have any additional info or data that I can try?

            Thanks
            -Eric
            Eric Foresman
            Software Tester
            Miva Merchant
            http://www.mivamerchant.com/
            [email protected]

            Comment


              #21
              It does only seem to happen on occasion. The email addresses have no unusual characters in them.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by henryfrank View Post
                When adding an Order Workflow and hitting the final "Create" button I get an error that I believe is a typo. The error is this:

                clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:1287 Uncaught TypeError: dialog.Button_Add_Right_Primarye is not a function
                at OWFWorkflow_AddEditDialog.Save (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkfl ow&Filename=combined.js:1287)
                at OWFWorkflow_AddEditDialog.Event_OnClick_Create (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkfl ow&Filename=combined.js:960)
                at OWFWorkflow_Step_Overview.step.onClick_Create (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkfl ow&Filename=combined.js:1005)
                at MMButton.<anonymous> (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkfl ow&Filename=combined.js:2183)
                at MMButton.button_click_evt (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5269)
                at MMButton.OnClick (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5415)
                at MMButton.OnMouseUp (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5523)
                at HTMLDocument.MMButton.event_mouseup (clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:4947)
                OWFWorkflow_AddEditDialog.Save @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:1287
                OWFWorkflow_AddEditDialog.Event_OnClick_Create @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:960
                step.onClick_Create @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:1005
                (anonymous) @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Module_Code=orderworkflo w&Filename=combined.js:2183
                button_click_evt @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5269
                MMButton.OnClick @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5415
                MMButton.OnMouseUp @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:5523
                MMButton.event_mouseup @ clientside.mvc?T=3cfb6765&Filename=admin/core.js:4947

                If I go into the Sources tab in dev tools I get this function with the error that 'dialog.Button_Add_Right_Primarye()' is not a function:

                Code:
                 button_save = dialog.Button_Add_Right_Primarye( 'Save', '', function() { self.Save_LowLevel( data ); } );
                I took the 'e' off of "Primarye" making it 'dialog.Button_Add_Right_Primary' and was able to get the workflow created, though that seems like an obvious type that will prevent a lot of workflows getting created.
                Hi henryfrank

                Sorry it took me a while to reproduce this. But I have and I have now filed it as a bug. The issue is that you did not specify any conditions in the workflow. Which makes this easy to work around. Just set a condition that will always be true.

                Example:
                Order:id is greater than 1


                That will always be true cause orders start at 1000 and it will allow you to save your workflow for now.

                Thanks for letting us know about this.
                -Eric
                Eric Foresman
                Software Tester
                Miva Merchant
                http://www.mivamerchant.com/
                [email protected]

                Comment


                  #23
                  Regarding the new PayPal Commerce Platform, it appears as though adding a whole number does not affect the button sizing. If I enter 25 or 55 (the min and max allowed sizes) the button is the same height

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Trying to update Bruce - PhosphorMedia 's Easy Review module and when I try to go to Settings > Modules I get this error:

                    Runtime error in mm5/5.00/admin.mvc @ [00000332:000003d8]: admin/storemod.mv: Line 882: MvDO: No such file or directory

                    Also on this forum, the formatting options when making a post seems to have disappeared.

                    Did I perhaps accidentally hit some sort of keyboard shortcut to hide that??

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by SidFeyDesigns View Post

                      Also on this forum, the formatting options when making a post seems to have disappeared.

                      Did I perhaps accidentally hit some sort of keyboard shortcut to hide that??
                      Click on the gray bar above where the formating should be. That seems to have brought it back for me. I think there was an update that reset everything to the opposite of what everyone had.

                      Leslie Kirk
                      Miva Certified Developer
                      Miva Merchant Specialist since 1997
                      Previously of Webs Your Way
                      (aka Leslie Nord leslienord)

                      Email me: [email protected]
                      www.lesliekirk.com

                      Follow me: Twitter | Facebook | FourSquare | Pinterest | Flickr

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Got it, thank you lesliekirk ! I had to click a few different spots to find the formatting toolbar haha.

                        It appears that the icons that should be there aren't showing up.

                        Also I found the modules in Menu > Settings > Domain Settings > Modules.

                        Perhaps they will update the link in Menu > Settings > Modules to take you there. Definitely a quicker and easier route.
                        Last edited by SidFeyDesigns; 10-13-20, 01:42 PM.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by SidFeyDesigns View Post
                          Trying to update Bruce - PhosphorMedia 's Easy Review module and when I try to go to Settings > Modules I get this error:

                          Runtime error in mm5/5.00/admin.mvc @ [00000332:000003d8]: admin/storemod.mv: Line 882: MvDO: No such file or directory
                          Did you click Update when you uploaded the new module?
                          Bruce Golub
                          Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

                          Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
                          phosphormedia.com

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Bruce - PhosphorMedia Yeah updating wasn't a problem once I found where the modules tab now lives haha, but thanks anyways.

                            I was able to update and overwrite the normal 1.24 version with the 1.24 debug version Gordon - Phosphor Media sent me in in an email on Monday.

                            Cheers.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              This isn't a bug but while getting familiar with the new admin I was taking a look at the new and improved Review Baskets feature which is a fantastic update from the Miva 9 version.

                              A little background on my idea:

                              We have a longer basket timeout (7 days) because our family trees can sometimes take a few days for customers to fully compile the list of names and they will often leave their basket open until they finish adding all the items with names and birth dates to the basket.

                              It would be great to be able to do an advanced search by the basket total, allowing me to quickly and easily delete only the baskets with a $0.00 total.

                              Just another thought to help with easier maintenance / work flow.

                              Overall I am very pleased with the new admin! Great leap in user friendly and intuitive design.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Thanks for the feedback. I'll see if that advanced filter is one we can add to this screen
                                Last edited by Brennan; 10-14-20, 08:33 AM.
                                Brennan Heyde
                                VP Product
                                Miva, Inc.
                                [email protected]
                                https://www.miva.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X