A customer has asked if our store encrypts personal data at rest?? I assume yes, but thought I should ask.
GDPR Question
Collapse
X
-
Some is and some isn't. You can tell what's encrypted at rest based on if you can see it in the admin without having to put in an encryption passphrase.
If the data is encrypted at rest, you'll need a PassPhrase to see it, if you can see it in admin without a PassPhrase then it's not encrypted.
-
Is this encryption done using Miva script functions? We are trying to encrypt data at rest for a non merchant application written in MivaScript and we are not having success using the function.---------------------------------
Robin McDermott, CQE
Director of Training
QualityTrainingPortal.com
Comment
-
I'm sure it is, but I wouldn't be able to explain it beyond that. That would be a question for Dev.
Comment
-
On the Miva Docs there's a section of the MivaScript functions. In there are a bunch of 'crypto_' functions and looks like BlowFish functions.
https://docs.miva.com/mivascript
Comment
-
I also, almost forgot about thecommand. -- https://docs.miva.com/template-language/mvtdoCode:mvt:do
Comment
Comment