App alerting via email potential customer looking at an item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

App alerting via email potential customer looking at an item

Is there an app for Miva 10 to enable you to know a potential customer was looking at an item? I receive emails all the time from other on-line stores who ask me whether or not I have found what I'm looking for. I think the email is sent out directly once you click-off the website. The website would have to have their email address (like signed up for notifications or previous customer).

Kathleen Steimle-Hermes
    , owner
    Miss Kate's Creations
    [email protected]
    www.misskatescreations.com

Handcrafted fabric covered photo albums, frames, brag books and MORE

Originally posted by Miss Kate View Post
    Is there an app for Miva 10 to enable you to know a potential customer was looking at an item? I receive emails all the time from other on-line stores who ask me whether or not I have found what I'm looking for. I think the email is sent out directly once you click-off the website. The website would have to have their email address (like signed up for notifications or previous customer).
    , Sendlane has a "Browse Abandonment" that works like "Cart Abandonment", it works great -I highly recommend them. Onboarding can get a little complicated and even frustrating but once its work, its great and the service is outstanding, but a bit steep.
    Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

We have the built in Cart Abandonment email module as well that will trigger emails based on this, it's less sophisticated than products like SendLane's but it is built in and included in your package.
      Thanks,

Rick Wilson
      CEO
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
        We have the built in Cart Abandonment email module as well that will trigger emails based on this, it's less sophisticated than products like SendLane's but it is built in and included in your package.
        Thank you! Had no idea that module would do it.

Kathleen Steimle-Hermes
        , owner
        Miss Kate's Creations
        [email protected]

Comment

Keep in mind the Miva Cart Abandonment email module only triggers an email once the shopper has submitted their Ship To / Bill to info on the Customer Information Page at checkout (OCST). It will not trigger an email based on product views alone.
          Nick Harkins
          www.loveisarose.com
          *Web Developer
          *Miva
          *Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Merchant Center, Ads

Comment

Originally posted by SidFeyDesigns View Post
            Keep in mind the Miva Cart Abandonment email module only triggers an email once the shopper has submitted their Ship To / Bill to info on the Customer Information Page at checkout (OCST). It will not trigger an email based on product views alone.
            Well I guess I'll look at that other app to see how it works.

Kathleen Steimle-Hermes
            , owner
            Miss Kate's Creations
            [email protected]

Comment

Keep in mind that no module or service can send an email to a customer until after they enter their email address. So you might want to offer a newsletter subscription, coupon, or other incentive for customers to do that. It seems like half the on-line stores that I visit immediately pop up a box offering me a coupon if I enter my email address; I suppose that must work pretty well.
              Kent Multer
              Magic Metal Productions
              http://TheMagicM.com
              * Web developer/designer
              * E-commerce and Miva
              * Author, The Official Miva Web Scripting Book -- available on-line:
              http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...icmetalproducA

Comment

Originally posted by Kent Multer View Post
                Keep in mind that no module or service can send an email to a customer until after they enter their email address. So you might want to offer a newsletter subscription, coupon, or other incentive for customers to do that. It seems like half the on-line stores that I visit immediately pop up a box offering me a coupon if I enter my email address; I suppose that must work pretty well.
                Yeah, I've got a pop-up the first time they visit my store to enter info for a newsletter.

Kathleen Steimle-Hermes
                , owner
                Miss Kate's Creations
                [email protected]

Comment

I have a client using this AddShopper widget, with some success based on the reports. They have their own customer database and can track their visit to your website and can trigger the abandonment email with an offer. It can't capture everyone obviously but it does get some. You provide them with a suppression list of your existing customers at the start.

https://www.safeopt.com/for-brands

What is SafeOpt?

SafeOpt is a marketing platform that leverages its network of 175M+ shoppers to receive verified offers from brands partnered with the platform. SafeOpt campaigns enable brands to send 3-5x more messages to the people who visit a site, show interest, and abandon.

How is SafeOpt different from my current marketing efforts?

SafeOpt is not a marketing agency and does not replace your current email system or marketing efforts. SafeOpt enhances your existing marketing campaigns by sending more messages to abandoned shoppers you can’t send to from your current marketing systems.
                  Ron Frigon
                  Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                  X