Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import CSS file using Miva Merchant 4.02

Hello everyone

This is my first post and it is about how to import a CSS file for a website created using Miva Merchant 4.02. Because I could not acquire any copy of any reference for Merchant 4, I sought information about it in the Merchant 5 reference to no avail. Please someone let me know how a CSS file could be imported in Merchant 4.

Thank you in advance,

Dai

Re: Import CSS file using Miva Merchant 4.02

Dai,

Merchant 4 is about, oh, ten maybe twelve years old, which in internet time is basically ancient history. Which means, those of us that knew Merchant4 no longer remember anything about it (you know old age) and those that still have their facilities only know MM4 as legend.

That being said: You don't 'import' CSS files, you simply reference them with a link such as:
    <link href="/css/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

Now, in MM4, there is no native way to insert this into the head area. However, if your site has OpenUI add on, you can find the Head/Body Tags area under the link associated with your store name.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Re: Import CSS file using Miva Merchant 4.02

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
      Dai,

Merchant 4 is about, oh, ten maybe twelve years old, which in internet time is basically ancient history. Which means, those of us that knew Merchant4 no longer remember anything about it (you know old age) and those that still have their facilities only know MM4 as legend.

That being said: You don't 'import' CSS files, you simply reference them with a link such as:
      <link href="/css/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

Now, in MM4, there is no native way to insert this into the head area. However, if your site has OpenUI add on, you can find the Head/Body Tags area under the link associated with your store name.
      Thanks a lot for the reply. I'm gingerly feeling its age and will use the link tag.

Comment

Working...
      X