• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldsportbiker
    replied
    Re: Production Release 8 Bugs-Picklist error

Originally posted by oldsportbiker View Post
    After the PR8 update the shipping method used in the SHIPMENT_PICKLIST page displays only for the first order, (most recent date), in the set selected for the picklist. While we have modified this page , (10 months ago), I don't believe that our mods have caused this PR8 issue. The array in the page is as follows:

<mvt:foreach iterator="ordershipment" array="shipment:shipments">

The other items displayed in the picklist seem to be there, it's just the shipping method that seems to be missing
    Is anyone else using the picklist report? I'm sure it's not a coding error on my part since I temporarily reverted back to the original Miva template code and experienced the same problem. I put in some custom SQL (, using the toolbelt), as a temporary fix since my client relies upon the picklist, but I really want to yank it out.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    Re: Production Release 8 Bugs

Jim,

Yes those use our GD Library. The other one uses a different rendering engine.

Leave a comment:

• jsisk
    replied

Odd that the reports and charts appear on the homepage but not on the reports page. I guess the coding is different on the two pages?

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

I assume you're using IE8? This is a problem with IE8 not supporting the graphics type we use. IE9 and all other browsers support it.

Leave a comment:

• jsisk
    replied

Issue with Reports. Not sure if this is a bug or if I am missing something here.

Turned off the reports on the main admin screen due to the time lag in creating the reports every time you login to admin. (up to 10 seconds) Not the issue, because as I said, I turned them off on the main screen.

When you go to the reports screen and try to view the reports the geographic traffic source graph works, but the others give you the IE download warning then tell you it cannot open json.mvc.

On the main screen if you view source you can see all the JSON code being loaded. That code does not appear when you view source on the Reports page in admin. I think someone forgot to put it in.

Example of code found on main admin screen where reports display and the report screen where they won't:

url = json_url + 'Session_Type=admin&Store_Code=' + encodeURIComponent( store_code ) + '&Function=Report_Export_XLS&Report_ID=' + encodeURIComponent( report_id );
    Last edited by jsisk; 07-11-11, 12:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Geographicus
    replied

Ok Rick, I will email you the file that failed due to quotes.

Thanks,

Kevin

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

Also for Posterity on Paul's WestHost ticket above, they had updated the engine without updating the Commerce Library (which is something only First Data as a gateway requires).

Once they updated the commerce library it worked fine.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

Kevin,

That's still odd regarding the quotes, the new system is designed to handle those as well as normal Excel output.

Can you email me a sample file and explain where you're seeing the issue so we can test?

Leave a comment:

• Geographicus
    replied

Ok, I've futzed with this a wile. Most problems were resolved - I suppose I just find the interface a little counter intuitive.

The only persistent problem with import is that the new import will not allow the use of quotations marks in product descriptions.

I have also noticed some cross-platform inconsistencies between firefox, explorer, and chrome, all of which I use.

Kevin

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

Paul,

You should have WestHost open a ticket and then email me the ticket number if you will.

Leave a comment:

• PaulM
    replied

Rick,

Thanks for your reply, we are hosted by Westhost.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

PaulM,

Those are definitely not bugs in PR8 and have something to do with your hosting configuration.

Who is your host?

Leave a comment:

• PaulTAT
    replied

In Chrome and IE8/9 the admin section's product list has a super thin column for the product code. This makes is almost impossible to manage products when most of the product codes are greater than 6 or 7 characters. It's not uncommon to have the code spill over onto three or four lines.

Even when "product code" is the only column selected for display the code is all bunched up on multiple lines at the beginning, then a massive gap of empty space filling most of the page before you get to the "edit here" and "edit" buttons at the end of the row.

Firefox 5 doesn't have this problem but it's such a slow browser I'd prefer this display bug to be fixed than have to use Firefox ;)

Leave a comment:

• PaulM
    replied

Our Hosting Company upgraded the Miva Engine from 5.04 to 5.12 and then did the upgrade from PR7 to PR8. After the upgrade we encountered two problems, one on the customer side and one on the admin side.

On the customer side, after the customer enters their Credit Card information on the OPAY screen they receive the error message “Unable to authorize payment: mvFile_Resolve is no longer supported”.

On the admin side, when we try to process an order using the Legacy Order Processing we receive the error message “1 error”. FYI, we use LinkPoint.

Leave a comment:

• jsisk
    replied

Originally posted by papi34 View Post
    I had the same problem with with PR7 (XP/IE8). Switched over to using FF for admin and never looked back. It's faster than IE anyway.
    That is what we have been doing. Only problem is that FF times out on our sort products module and datafeed module at times, so we have to upload the products with FF, then log back in with IE to sort the new products and update our datafeeds.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X