Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Production Release 8 Bugs

After upgrade to PR8, my error log is showing things like:

File does not exist: /path/to/store/maintable_left_shadow_tile.gif, referer: https://domain.com/clientside.mvc?Fi...min/v55_ui.css
    File does not exist: /path/to/store/graphics/en-US/admin/form_field_bg.gif

Any idea why those graphics would be missing? Are they new for PR8? Did they not get copied there correctly perhaps?

Also, this one is interesting:

File does not exist: /path/to/store/Merchant5

My store doesn't even use a Merchant5 folder. It never has since day one.

Comment

When I click on an order under Manage Orders, the SHIP TO, BILL TO info show up, but the Payment and order details don't. It just says "Loading..."

Comment

I get the same "Loading..." problem on all these tabs too:

- Inventory Variants tab
        - Image Types tab under Products
        - Inventory Kit Builder tab
        - Additional Images tab (even though the space for dragging and dropping images shows up) -- below that, it says Loading...

I even tried creating a new product and I can't use any of the above tabs. So, I can't set inventory variants, use kit builder, or upload additional images without it hanging on the word "Loading..."

it makes no difference whether I try dragging and dropping an additional image or clicking browse and pointing to one. All I see is a tiny box with "Assign Image Types ... Preview Type Image ... Loading... with Cancel and Update button".

No preview ever loads. So, I can't click Upload.
        Last edited by skepticwebguy; 06-22-11, 02:48 PM.

Comment

You'll need to clear your browser Cache. That's fixed it in all cases thus far.
          Thanks,

Rick Wilson
          CEO
          Miva, Inc.
          [email protected]
          https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by skepticwebguy View Post
            I get the same "Loading..." problem on all these tabs too:

- Inventory Variants tab
            - Image Types tab under Products
            - Inventory Kit Builder tab
            - Additional Images tab (even though the space for dragging and dropping images shows up) -- below that, it says Loading...

I even tried creating a new product and I can't use any of the above tabs. So, I can't set inventory variants, use kit builder, or upload additional images without it hanging on the word "Loading..."

it makes no difference whether I try dragging and dropping an additional image or clicking browse and pointing to one. All I see is a tiny box with "Assign Image Types ... Preview Type Image ... Loading... with Cancel and Update button".

No preview ever loads. So, I can't click Upload.
            The solution was to turn off mod_deflate. According to Rick's post (http://extranet.mivamerchant.com/for...81&postcount=8) PR8's version of JSON is not compatible with mod_deflate. PR8 release 1 will fix this problem.

I can confirm that this worked for me.
            Last edited by skepticwebguy; 06-22-11, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Ahh, ok.
              Thanks,

Rick Wilson
              CEO
              Miva, Inc.
              [email protected]

Comment

<SYSTEM-LIB CODE="GD" LIBRARY="/usr/lib/libgd.so.2">

This worked for me too. No more GD error when running the last miva update. I am using mivavm 5.12

Comment

We have found a bug in our new Email Templates about Compressing white space. We strongly recommend that you do not EDIT the new Email Template Pages (or even use the Update button on those pages) until we get PR8 Update 1 out the door.

If you do there's a risk your Email Template formatting will be broken. We can fix those manually in house if that's already happened to you, just open a ticket.
                  Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                  CEO
                  Miva, Inc.
                  [email protected]

Comment

My out of stock items are supposed to show. I have waitlist set up so when I restock my customers get emails. But they are not showing on the inventory I loaded.

Inventory box is checked. Inventory states zero. It is NOT set to hide out of stock. Product is marked active. It is in my admin. But you cannot search to find it nor is it in the sitemap.

Comment

Okay if I go into product in admin, add one to inventory, update then take it back out and update it shows fine. But if I keep doing that it will email my customers but there never was more.

Comment

That sounds like something with your configuration or the module for Waitlist.

On my stock PR8 store that's not reproducible.
                        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                        CEO
                        Miva, Inc.
                        [email protected]

Comment

Based on my limited knowledge it seems that importing products into my PR8 CSSUI store with zero hides the item no matter the settings. As you will see below I have done everything and wrote it below.

The item is not showing as existing in the store but it is showing in my admin. The product you can't search or browse to find. But there is a link to it from the admin. It is completely hidden as if I had the hide out of stock or active deactivated.

http://www.decorativepaintingbooksto...Yes&Quantity=1

There are a few zero items no longer hidden and showing waitlist now because I am using them one by one to test this out. I have to use a non showing one each time because once I do the stuff I explain below it shows up then it stays fine for good.

Before yesterday I had only tested my store with items that added via the admin. None were imported and everything worked fine. Deleted those and imported 3300 items via csv over the weekend and now the items that are out of stock are not appearing even though I do not have it set to hide out of stock items.

All my inventory settings are correct I have triple checked and I can get the missing items to show by doing this:

Go into admin. Click on product then inventory. It says 0. I put 1 in the increase stock by then click enter. Then I put 1 in the decrease stock by then click enter. Then I go back and poof it appears along with the wait list.

If you put one that says last one into the cart the whole item disappears rather than still showing. Again search does not exist. But if I do in via the admin inventory tab add one and remove one it pops up and STAYS. I went in and removed from basket and added again to see if it would disappear but it did not. It stayed.

Now when you click products and get a big list there is a current stock to check mark. I did that and used the edit here to update it to 1. Went back and checked and the item did NOT show up. Went back to the same item but went into normal edit and increased / decreased stock via the inventory tab and it showed right up.

Even tried to export/import the zero products. I removed waitlist and the items still responded the same. Reset current inventory. Did nothing. Imported adjust one then imported adjust one negative to bring inventory down to zero and still don't show up.

I went from MMUI to CSSUI below are the modules in the store.

Ultimate Wish Lists
                          Category Template Manager
                          Show Baskets
                          Encrypted Customer Passwords
                          Weight Table Shipping by World Zone
                          Sort Shipping Plus Free Shipping Option
                          Restock Shelves
                          Mail Generator (Tell A Friend)

Toolkit : Waitlist

Comment

Not sure if a bug or not but I exported my file and the hide when out of stock was set to no. Which is correct setting. But those ones I changed in admin were set at default. So I changed all to default and it works now as it is using the default from the inventory page.

Comment

PR8 Update overwrites existing Back Order Confirmation HTML Email and Shipment Confirmation HTML Emails. Probably the Return Confirmation HTML Email too, but I don't use that one. I had the emails customized and the template code was wiped out (i.e. rev history lost) and reset to the default original emails after the PR8 update.
                              Bronson Design Studio, LLC
                              Facebook: facebook.com/bronsondesign

Comment

Papi,

We just tested that and confirmed that's not happening (in our stock PR8 store upgrading from PR7).

You may be confusing the new backorder confirmation email and return confirmation emails (if you installed the Template Order Emails module) with the pages for the old modules. The new email module uses the page codes:

EMAIL_BACKORDER_NOTICE
                                EMAIL_RMA_ISSUED
                                EMAIL_RETURN_RECEIVED

And the obsolete modules use the page codes:

BACKORDER_CONFIRMATION
                                RMA_ISSUED
                                RMA_RECEIVED
                                Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                                CEO
                                Miva, Inc.
                                [email protected]