Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 2CDev
    Mighty Mivite

    • Mar 2006
    • 504

    #1

    Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?

    A couple of us are having this module built. The more people we have to share the cost, the less it will cost us all. Hurry - PM me right away, as it is being built now!!
    Holly Nelson, CEO of 2C Development Group
    www.2cdevgroup.com
    @2cdevelopment
  • wcw
    Developer Partner

    • Mar 2006
    • 11329

    #2
    Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?

    Isn't there already a Sebenza module that does this?
    Bill Weiland - Emporium Plus http://www.emporiumplus.com/store.mvc
    Online Documentation http://www.emporiumplus.com/tk3/v3/doc.htm
    Question http://www.emporiumplus.com/mivamodu...vc?Screen=SPTS
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/EmporiumPlus
    Twitter http://twitter.com/emporiumplus

    Comment

    • 2CDev
      Mighty Mivite

      • Mar 2006
      • 504

      #3
      Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?

      Nope, it is not on their site for sale anymore, nor on Miva Central.
      Holly Nelson, CEO of 2C Development Group
      www.2cdevgroup.com
      @2cdevelopment

      Comment

      • koala
        Mighty Mivite

        • Mar 2008
        • 738

        #4
        Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?

        Originally posted by wcw View Post
        Isn't there already a Sebenza module that does this?
        Not that I'm aware of... he used to have something but there isn't currently anything available
        Dylan Buchfink
        The Mattress & Sleep Company
        http://www.tmasc.ca/

        Comment

        • PCINET - Andreas
          Developer Partner




          • Mar 2006
          • 2439

          #5
          Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?

          One of my clients maybe interested. How much would be his share?
          Andreas Toman
          PCINET, LLC

          Miva Merchant Design, Development, Integration & Support
          We built over 200 Miva Merchant stores!
          Miva shopping cart design & integration service and see our Portfolio!


          e-mail: [email protected]
          web: www.pcinet.com
          LinkedIn: Andreas Toman
          phone: (786) 250-2056 (Miami, FL)

          Comment

          • 2CDev
            Mighty Mivite

            • Mar 2006
            • 504

            #6
            Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?

            For 2 clients, the price will be $400 each.
            For 3 clients, it's $300 each.
            For 4 clients, it's $250 each. (I think we might be here, if your client chips in.)
            For 5 clients, it's $220 each.
            Holly Nelson, CEO of 2C Development Group
            www.2cdevgroup.com
            @2cdevelopment

            Comment

            • PCINET - Andreas
              Developer Partner




              • Mar 2006
              • 2439

              #7
              Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?

              Thanks! I'll let him know and get back to you beginning next week.
              Andreas Toman
              PCINET, LLC

              Miva Merchant Design, Development, Integration & Support
              We built over 200 Miva Merchant stores!
              Miva shopping cart design & integration service and see our Portfolio!


              e-mail: [email protected]
              web: www.pcinet.com
              LinkedIn: Andreas Toman
              phone: (786) 250-2056 (Miami, FL)

              Comment

              • 2CDev
                Mighty Mivite

                • Mar 2006
                • 504

                #8
                Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?

                Kent is hoping to have all parties monies in by around the 19th, which is Monday, so the sooner everyone can tell me the better, and the cheaper. You can also email Kent directly at [email protected].
                Holly Nelson, CEO of 2C Development Group
                www.2cdevgroup.com
                @2cdevelopment

                Comment

                • liebowa
                  Mivite Lite

                  • May 2012
                  • 1

                  #9
                  Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?

                  Was this module every developed? If so, where can I get more informtion about it? Thanks.

                  Comment

                  • koala
                    Mighty Mivite

                    • Mar 2008
                    • 738

                    #10
                    Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?

                    This ended up being done as a one-off for my needs specifically as the other interested parties didn't end up moving forward, so I paid all of the development costs.
                    Dylan Buchfink
                    The Mattress & Sleep Company
                    http://www.tmasc.ca/

                    Comment

                    • lesliekirk
                      Super Moderator











                      • Aug 2008
                      • 9312

                      #11
                      Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?

                      Wow, that's too bad. I can't believe that someone hasn't stepped up on this one. I'm wondering if it's usage is too limited. I find myself only needing something like this for when I'm doing an overhaul.

                      Leslie
                      Leslie Kirk
                      Miva Certified Developer
                      Miva Merchant Specialist since 1997
                      Previously of Webs Your Way
                      (aka Leslie Nord leslienord)

                      Email me: [email protected]
                      www.lesliekirk.com

                      Follow me: X | Facebook | Pinterest

                      Comment

                      • 2CDev
                        Mighty Mivite

                        • Mar 2006
                        • 504

                        #12
                        Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?

                        Leslie, I agree. I wanted this for an overhaul project, but having to pay half the cost of development for one job, was just not in the budget, so I had to back out. It the price of the module was affordable, I am sure it could be sold over and over and over, but it is not fair to ask two people only to come up with the costs, only to know that it won't be sold at the end of the day.
                        Holly Nelson, CEO of 2C Development Group
                        www.2cdevgroup.com
                        @2cdevelopment

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X