A couple of us are having this module built. The more people we have to share the cost, the less it will cost us all. Hurry - PM me right away, as it is being built now!!
Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?
Collapse
X
-
Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?
-
Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?
Isn't there already a Sebenza module that does this?Bill Weiland - Emporium Plus http://www.emporiumplus.com/store.mvc
Online Documentation http://www.emporiumplus.com/tk3/v3/doc.htm
Question http://www.emporiumplus.com/mivamodu...vc?Screen=SPTS
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/EmporiumPlus
Twitter http://twitter.com/emporiumplus
-
Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?
Nope, it is not on their site for sale anymore, nor on Miva Central.
Comment
-
Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?
Not that I'm aware of... he used to have something but there isn't currently anything availableOriginally posted by wcw View PostIsn't there already a Sebenza module that does this?
Comment
-
Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?
One of my clients maybe interested. How much would be his share?Andreas Toman
PCINET, LLC
Miva Merchant Design, Development, Integration & Support
We built over 200 Miva Merchant stores!
Miva shopping cart design & integration service and see our Portfolio!
e-mail: [email protected]
web: www.pcinet.com
LinkedIn: Andreas Toman
phone: (786) 250-2056 (Miami, FL)
Comment
-
Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?
For 2 clients, the price will be $400 each.
For 3 clients, it's $300 each.
For 4 clients, it's $250 each. (I think we might be here, if your client chips in.)
For 5 clients, it's $220 each.
Comment
-
Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?
Thanks! I'll let him know and get back to you beginning next week.Andreas Toman
PCINET, LLC
Miva Merchant Design, Development, Integration & Support
We built over 200 Miva Merchant stores!
Miva shopping cart design & integration service and see our Portfolio!
e-mail: [email protected]
web: www.pcinet.com
LinkedIn: Andreas Toman
phone: (786) 250-2056 (Miami, FL)
Comment
-
Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?
Kent is hoping to have all parties monies in by around the 19th, which is Monday, so the sooner everyone can tell me the better, and the cheaper. You can also email Kent directly at [email protected].
Comment
-
Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?
This ended up being done as a one-off for my needs specifically as the other interested parties didn't end up moving forward, so I paid all of the development costs.
Comment
-
Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?
Wow, that's too bad. I can't believe that someone hasn't stepped up on this one. I'm wondering if it's usage is too limited. I find myself only needing something like this for when I'm doing an overhaul.
LeslieLeslie Kirk
Miva Certified Developer
Miva Merchant Specialist since 1997
Previously of Webs Your Way (aka Leslie Nord leslienord)
Email me: [email protected]
www.lesliekirk.com
Follow me: X | Facebook | Pinterest
Comment
-
Re: Attribute Template Export/Import Module - Anyone want this module?
Leslie, I agree. I wanted this for an overhaul project, but having to pay half the cost of development for one job, was just not in the budget, so I had to back out. It the price of the module was affordable, I am sure it could be sold over and over and over, but it is not fair to ask two people only to come up with the costs, only to know that it won't be sold at the end of the day.
Comment
Comment