Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wombat Beta - Feedback

Hi Rick

the cost feature is a nice touch. We manually do this now but it would be great to keep track in miva and then have the ability to compare shipments afterwards.

Thanks for all the other info. I can't wait for the update. I'll keep looking at the demo. I'm sure I'll find another feature or two that can be added to my wish list.

Any news on the additional notes during checkout and for internal use? Is this something that might be added in any of the releases?

Thanks
    Christine
    Thanks,
    Christine

Comment

Any news on the additional notes during checkout and for internal use? Is this something that might be added in any of the releases?
      Yes that's on our short list, it looks like it'll be in the February release.

The way I'm viewing it now is we'll release RC 1 into the beta stream next week, this is also what's being submitted for PA-DSS certification.

Once we get our final certification we'll release RC 1 plus any bug fixes that have come up, as "Core 18".

I would expect a second release that would be called Production Release 7 to be released just before the conference in February.
      Thanks,

Rick Wilson
      CEO
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks Rick.

Another question. We use Bill's Addendum module to collect some very important info during checkout (in addition to customer notes and internal notes). We use the module to collect a required by date and if the customer would like us to rush the order. Currently I can look at an order and there is a tab to view the addendum info. Will this be available in the Wombat release? Will we be able to fill in this info during a phone order?

Also, when testing the "check order status" feature in the demo store. I used a postal code (I'm in Canada) N0L 1G3. When I enter the postal code with a space it will look up the order. When I try to look up the order without spaces it logs in to show an order status but there are no orders. I then changed the postal code in Miva to have no spaces and tried it again and had the opposite result. Is this just a problem with the demo store or will Canadian customers have to remember how they entered their postal code EXACTLY to show their order status?

Thanks,
        Christine
        Thanks,
        Christine

Comment

Christine,

I'll have to let Bill jump in and explain how addendum works with Wombat.

As for the searches, right now they all have to be exact, we'll be fixing that so partial or wildcard searches work as well.
          Thanks,

Rick Wilson
          CEO
          Miva, Inc.
          [email protected]

Comment

Sorry upon re-reading your post, you mean searching with Order History on the runtime. That will not have wildcard or partial searches, but we'll look into the problem you describe and see what's going on.
            Thanks,

Rick Wilson
            CEO
            Miva, Inc.
            [email protected]

Comment

Thanks. The order number is 1093 in the demo store if you would like to test it. The email address is [email protected] and the postal code is currently set to N0L 1G3 with a space.

Thanks,
              Christine
              Thanks,
              Christine

Comment

Is there an updated ETA on this update? Is the update still slated to include a functional order status? We've been anxiously waiting on some kind of order status feature for Miva for some time now.

Comment

I been wonder sort of the same thing ,I using just the regular miva page ,and Chuck lasker says my order status will work as soon as Wombat is released ,I to am wondering about a eta on Wombat and if it will do what Chuck has said that my order status page will work once the no beta version is released ,he not sure about the beta version right now
                  Quality and Affordable Surveillance Equipment for Home and Business

Comment

Is there an updated ETA on this update? Is the update still slated to include a functional order status? We've been anxiously waiting on some kind of order status feature for Miva for some time now.
                    It's in public beta right now and you can download it anytime. Release Candidate 1 will be streamed out to anyone on the beta next week and I expect final release to be the middle of January.

Yes it has a VERY robust Order Status/Order History feature set.
                    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                    CEO
                    Miva, Inc.
                    [email protected]

Comment

Great ,I guess I will give it a shot and get it set up ,Thanks as always for the great support

Comment

Hi Rick,

Just a quick question. I was wondering if the phone order system will be available in the January release of Wombat?

Thanks,
                        Christine
                        Thanks,
                        Christine

Comment

Christine,

Yes it's in there.
                          Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                          CEO
                          Miva, Inc.
                          [email protected]

Comment

Ah Great ,I was wondering about that too,That will be nice ,were setting up our toll free number next week at our new warehouse and office , I hope depending on the snow and this weather

Comment

Sorry...I'm back again. LOL

What about additional notes during the checkout for internal and customer use?
                              Thanks,
                              Christine

Comment

What about additional notes during the checkout for internal and customer use?
                                Definitely coming, doubtful on the initial release probably in the late February release.
                                Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                                CEO
                                Miva, Inc.
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X