Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wombat Beta - Feedback

Hi Everyone,

I've been having a problem with one of our stores that has Wombat installed. When a I tried placing and order with Paypal standard it takes you through the paypal portion ok but it when it tries to take me back to Miva and display the invoice it shows one of the checkout pages and at the top displays (session has Timed out).

Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Christine

Comment

Beta 8 causes this, we'll have it fixed in RC1. You can contact support if you need them to manually fix it immediately.
      Thanks,

Rick Wilson
      CEO
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

Comment

Hi Rick,

Thanks. I've requested support.
        Thanks,
        Christine

Comment

What screen allows the customer to view their orders? Also, will the customer be able to reorder?

Is there a list of the new screens posted?

Thank you.
          David

Comment

David,

I'm not sure if I've got everything but a quick look reveals:

1. View Orders is a combo of these new pages: ORDH (Order History List), ORDS (Order Status), ORHL (Order History Lookup)

2. Yes if they click into the order detail they can reorder on a product by product basis (assuming the product is still offered, otherwise that button is not available).

I've attached a screen shot of all the Pages that will be included with Wombat.

Thanks,

Rick Wilson
            CEO
            Miva, Inc.
            [email protected]

Comment

I been wondering about the order status set up ,with wombat ,earlier post may have answered it ,I am hoping ,I got a messge in for chuck lasker to see too what all we need to get the order status working right but waiting to see and wait for release of wombat in the non beta form so we can make sure we got it set right and ready to go ,
              Quality and Affordable Surveillance Equipment for Home and Business

Comment

How can they reorder their entire order with just one click?
                I have a wholesale store and that could be more useful to my customers than just one product at a time.

Comment

Right now they can't (at least not stock), we'll look at that.
                  Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                  CEO
                  Miva, Inc.
                  [email protected]

Comment

Thanks some good info ,hope the wombat releases soon ,chuck said were set up for its release for our order staatus to work so just waiting ,wasn'r sure if it would work with beta ,or have a problem with something else ,so far everything works good so think we will wait then set the order status up then
                    Quality and Affordable Surveillance Equipment for Home and Business

Comment

Originally posted by morditech.com View Post
                      This seems to be browser related. I can only recreate this in firefox. It seems to function properly in chrome and IE. Can someone try to recreate this in firefox and let me know if you get the same results.
                      I'm using Firefox on a Mac, and I run into the same problem. I tried it with Safari, however, and it worked just fine (thank god)

Comment

It would be nice if when I go to products that there would be a checkbox option to see inventory count show up with all the products.

Comment

That's coming with the Reporting feature in the first update to PR7, Late May would be my guess.
                          Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                          CEO
                          Miva, Inc.
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
                            We've built in the links for UPS, FedEx and USPS (you just need to note which one you shipped with) and under Domain Settings you can add more links and types.

Hi Rick,

When the customer receives the HTML order shipped notification email, the tracking number is not a link.

Please advise.

Thank you.
                            David

Comment

Where do we get the final version of the Wombat CSSUI Framework?
                              Ray Yates
                              "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
                              --- Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

A couple things, the final version doesn't exist yet. We're making a few minor changes to CSS UI during final release.

Second, CSS UI is actually a true UI (with it's own component modules, etc...) and therefore not able to be truly installed on top of an existing MMUI installation.

To Export the whole UI as a Framework you'd need to Add a new store using Wombat and make sure you choose CSS UI. Then you could save the empty store as a Framework.
                                Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                                CEO
                                Miva, Inc.
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X