This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIM-VOL issue after moving to new server

Moved 5.5 store to new server. Now getting this error when updating product volume pricing:

Runtime error in mm5/5.00/modules/system/cim_vol.mvc @ [00000019:00000040]: cim_vol.mv: Line 915: MvQUERY: mysql_execute: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'amalgamate' at row 1

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:
    Error Code: MER-SYS-CAT-00009
    Description: mysql_execute: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'amalgamate' at row 1
    Other Information:
    Any ideas? I'm sure something has changed in the MySQL set-up on this server. I miss Bill.......

• That would be coming from a poorly written module that is passing an empty value to a column that requires a value. You'll need to open a support request and ask that your database server have 'strict mode' disabled; it allows the database server to insert a zero in such cases.
    David Hubbard
    CIO
    Miva
    [email protected]
    http://www.miva.com

Comment

• Fixed it - for future reference added " sql_mode="" " to the etc/my.cnf file and changed a setting via phpmyadmin.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
      X

This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accept