This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CIM-VOL issue after moving to new server

Moved 5.5 store to new server. Now getting this error when updating product volume pricing:

Runtime error in mm5/5.00/modules/system/cim_vol.mvc @ [00000019:00000040]: cim_vol.mv: Line 915: MvQUERY: mysql_execute: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'amalgamate' at row 1

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:
    Error Code: MER-SYS-CAT-00009
    Description: mysql_execute: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'amalgamate' at row 1
    Other Information:
    Any ideas? I'm sure something has changed in the MySQL set-up on this server. I miss Bill.......

That would be coming from a poorly written module that is passing an empty value to a column that requires a value. You'll need to open a support request and ask that your database server have 'strict mode' disabled; it allows the database server to insert a zero in such cases.
    David Hubbard
    CIO
    Miva
    [email protected]
    http://www.miva.com

Comment

Fixed it - for future reference added " sql_mode="" " to the etc/my.cnf file and changed a setting via phpmyadmin.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
      X