Volume Price: Grouping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume Price: Grouping

For Volume Price "Grouping" we have All Eligible Products, Same Product, Same Product Variant.

I need a None option... So it won't combine product quantity for the same product or variant. Any way to do this?
    Last edited by Ron Frigon; 05-06-16, 11:31 AM.
    Ron Frigon
    The Web Dude at J. Rousek Toy Co.

• Can you give me an example? If someone buys multiple of the same product with different attributes they won't get the discount?
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Developer Relations
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

• >> If someone buys multiple of the same product with different attributes they won't get the discount?

That's correct. The product type in question is Personalized. So if they buy 4 of an item in blue, and another 4 of that same item in blue, I want them to get volume pricing for 4, not for 8.
      Last edited by Ron Frigon; 05-06-16, 01:39 PM.
      Ron Frigon

Comment

• Did anyone find a solution to this problem with volume pricing? We are having the same issue. If the customer buys 4 of the same product in Red and 4 of the same product in Blue, then I want them to get the volume pricing for 4, not for 8.

Comment

• Make sure your color attribute options are Inventory Variants, and your Price Group "Grouping" is set to Same Product Variant.
          Ron Frigon

Comment

Working...
          X