X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric Foresman View Post

Hi Oliverands
    We have added a bug on this issue, currently the best workaround is to create a non-admin user and assign that user the view, add, and modify privileges for both products and digital downloads. With that user you will be able to update the product with the new digital download file correctly.

Hope this helps
    -Eric
    Any idea when this bug will be fixed?
    Todd Gibson
    Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family

Comment

Originally posted by oliverands View Post

Any idea when this bug will be fixed?

this issue will be fixed with the release of mm9.12

-eric
      Eric Foresman
      Software Tester
      Miva Merchant
      http://www.mivamerchant.com/
      [email protected]

Comment

Although the following related issue was listed as a fixed bug for the release of 9.10...

"26527: Module: customfields: Custom Fields: Add / edit product screen: Multi-text custom fields values are not saved between tab switches"

...we're still seeing the values for our multi-text custom fields get changed; instead of multiple values per line, they're being combined into a single line separated by a comma. For instance, in a "material" field we use, the following values...

gold
        gemstone

...will get combined into "gold,gemstone" instead. This appears to occur upon updating data in other tabs for that product, or upon a "Update Products from CSV" import, even if the affected custom fields aren't updated during the import.

Has anyone else experienced this issue, or is this yet a known bug?

(currently updated to 9.11.00 / engine v5.31 / mysql)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        UPDATE (2018-11-01): bug listed as fixed with 9.12 update:
        ("27001: Module: customfields: Multi-text custom fields, formatting gets lost if you update a product without viewing the multi-text custom field")
        Last edited by Fisher; 11-01-18, 10:39 AM.

Comment

(duplicate to above post; please disregard)
          Last edited by Fisher; 11-01-18, 10:36 AM.

Comment

In Order Processing -> Shipments tab, if you try to sort by Order Date the results do not sort properly. I have verified this on 2 stores.
            Highly caffeinated
            http://www.coffeehouseexpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Cockerham View Post
              In Order Processing -> Shipments tab, if you try to sort by Order Date the results do not sort properly. I have verified this on 2 stores.
              Hi Jim

Thanks for letting us know, I have added a bug for that issue.

-Eric
              Eric Foresman
              Software Tester
              Miva Merchant
              [email protected]

Comment

Bug in wishlist if an item in the list is out of stock.

I see tess's wishlist was removed from the app store. I'm guessing it is what has been integrated into Miva.
                I believe I found a bug. When you have an item that is out of stock in your wishlist and you want to move all items in the wishlist to the basket. Not all the wishlist items move. Only the ones after the one that is out of stock moves. I believe that all the items except the out of stock ones should move. Also a message should be passed saying "item sku xxxxx is out of stock and has not been added, it will be retained in your wishlist" or some such message as that.

how can we fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by kayakbabe View Post
                  Bug in wishlist if an item in the list is out of stock.

I see tess's wishlist was removed from the app store. I'm guessing it is what has been integrated into Miva.
                  I believe I found a bug. When you have an item that is out of stock in your wishlist and you want to move all items in the wishlist to the basket. Not all the wishlist items move. Only the ones after the one that is out of stock moves. I believe that all the items except the out of stock ones should move. Also a message should be passed saying "item sku xxxxx is out of stock and has not been added, it will be retained in your wishlist" or some such message as that.

how can we fix this?
                  Hi kayakbabe

I have added a bug for this issue. Thanks for letting us know about it.

-Eric
                  Eric Foresman
                  Software Tester
                  Miva Merchant
                  [email protected]

Comment

Code:
                    <mvt:item name="customfields" param="Write_Order(l.settings:order:id,'rewards_percent_order', 5)" />
                    <mvt:item name="customfields" param="Read_Order(l.settings:order:id,'rewards_percent_order',g.rewards_percent)" />

<mvt:eval expr="g.rewards_percent" /><br>
                    <mvt:eval expr="g.rewards_percent * 2" />  <-----WHAAAT?! <br>
                    <mvt:eval expr="ltrim(g.rewards_percent) * 2" /><br>

OUTPUT:

0 <-----WHAAAT?! 
                    is this an expected behavior?

Comment

Originally posted by AHerb View Post
                      Code:
                      <mvt:item name="customfields" param="Write_Order(l.settings:order:id,'rewards_percent_order', 5)" />
                      <mvt:item name="customfields" param="Read_Order(l.settings:order:id,'rewards_percent_order',g.rewards_percent)" />

<mvt:eval expr="g.rewards_percent" /><br>
                      <mvt:eval expr="g.rewards_percent * 2" /> <-----WHAAAT?! <br>
                      <mvt:eval expr="ltrim(g.rewards_percent) * 2" /><br>

OUTPUT:

0 <-----WHAAAT?!
                      is this an expected behavior?
                      Yes and no. The Read_Order function, unlike the rest of the Read_xxx functions, ALWAYS returns a structure in the output variable, even when only 1 custom field is passed in. The other Read_xxx functions return the value directly in the variable when only a single custom field code is passed in. This means your code would need to be g.rewards_percent:rewards_percent_order * 2. Unfortunately this is the way the functionality has been for a number of years now and we cannot change it as it would break others' custom code. You can see the variable type using the builtin function miva_variable_type where you would see it is a STRUCTURE. Also in case you are wondering, the reason ltrim seems to fix it is because in older version of the engine, the trim functions converted arrays / structures to a string value, thus converting the structure to 5 and allowing multiplication to work.
                      David Carver
                      Miva, Inc. | Software Developer

Comment

Bug in the category admin area I think, since the update. Can no longer edit product custom fields.

Pick a category, then double click on a custom field. You can edit it and press save. Looks OK, but when you come back to it it's not been saved.

Thanks

Jake

Facewest- UK Adventure sports Equipment
                        www.facewest.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Herbert View Post
                          Bug in the category admin area I think, since the update. Can no longer edit product custom fields.

Pick a category, then double click on a custom field. You can edit it and press save. Looks OK, but when you come back to it it's not been saved.

Thanks

Jake
                          Hi Jake,

I am not able to reproduce what you are seeing. I think it could be a cache issue though, so can you try this in a different browser or a private browsing window just to make sure that its not some old JavaScript saved in your browser somewhere causing this issue?

If it persists after that, I recommend opening a service ticket so that support can get a look at this and help me track down if it really is a bug.

Thanks
                          -Eric
                          Eric Foresman
                          Software Tester
                          Miva Merchant
                          [email protected]

Comment

Hi Eric,

Thank you.

Same on multiple users /browsers, and on another PC. And in private session. I don't think it's a cache issue.

Bit odd.

I ran the update 2 days ago, everything else seems fine.

I'm away for a week or so, if it's still doing it when I'm back I'll open a ticket.

Thanks
                            Jake
                            Facewest- UK Adventure sports Equipment
                            www.facewest.co.uk

Comment

Just checked my store and it seems to be ok. Were you trying to change the Category custom fields or the Product custom fields in the category list?
                              Highly caffeinated
                              http://www.coffeehouseexpress.com

Comment

was "Bug in wishlist if an item in the list is out of stock" fixed in 9.12?

Comment

Working...
                                X