This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kayakbabe View Post
    was "Bug in wishlist if an item in the list is out of stock" fixed in 9.12?
    Hi Kayakbabe

I think I know the bug you are talking about and the answer is no, that fix did not make it into the mm9.12 release.

-Eric
    Eric Foresman
    Software Tester
    Miva Merchant
    http://www.mivamerchant.com/
    [email protected]

Comment

Eric Foresman If a bug was not specifically listed as being fixed in the release notes does that mean the fix did not make it in to this release? I ask just so that I don't need to do a bunch of testing if unnecessary.

Thanks,
      Psydde
      Psydde Delicious
      Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
      Philadelphia, PA
      www.DeliciousBoutique.com
      www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Originally posted by delcorsets View Post
        Eric Foresman If a bug was not specifically listed as being fixed in the release notes does that mean the fix did not make it in to this release? I ask just so that I don't need to do a bunch of testing if unnecessary.

Thanks,
        Psydde

That is generally the case yes, however there is always the possibility that we missed 1 when making the release notes. do you know the bug number that you are looking for? or can describe the issue so i can look it up?

-Eric
        Eric Foresman
        Software Tester
        Miva Merchant
        [email protected]

Comment

Eric Foresman I'm hoping to see bug fixes for the following:

- Shipping rules not being inherited by a product's variants when a shipping method is configured to "Exclude This Method Unless Permitted by Products"

- Price Group Category and Product EXCLUSIONS: Variant Products are not being assigned to a price group when their Parent Product is assigned. However for Price Group Category and Product INCLUSIONS the variant products do get correctly assigned. (similar to bug above where inclusions work, but exclusions don't.)

- Volume Pricing by Category Not Displaying Discount Table

- Firefox prevents selecting/highlighting and copying of image file paths under the Edit Product > Images Tab because it is a disabled input field.

Psydde Delicious
          Philadelphia, PA
          www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Eric Foresman I'm hoping to see bug fixes for the following:

- Shipping rules not being inherited by a product's variants when a shipping method is configured to "Exclude This Method Unless Permitted by Products"

- Price Group Category and Product EXCLUSIONS: Variant Products are not being assigned to a price group when their Parent Product is assigned. However for Price Group Category and Product INCLUSIONS the variant products do get correctly assigned. (similar to bug above where inclusions work, but exclusions don't.)

- Volume Pricing by Category Not Displaying Discount Table

- Firefox prevents selecting/highlighting and copying of image file paths under the Edit Product > Images Tab because it is a disabled input field.
            Hi Psydde

For the first 3, those are all in mm10. So no they did not make it into mm9.12.

For the last one I can’t find a bug on that. Do you happen to have a bug number? Do you know if there was a bug filed on it?

-Eric
            Eric Foresman
            Software Tester
            Miva Merchant
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Foresman View Post

For the last one I can’t find a bug on that. Do you happen to have a bug number? Do you know if there was a bug filed on it?

-Eric
              Eric Foresman I don't have a bug number, but on 7/16/18 it was recognized as a bug via this thread:

https://www.miva.com/forums/forum/ge...mage-filepaths
              Psydde Delicious
              Philadelphia, PA
              www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

How about the password reset? Was it fixed in 9.12 ?
                https://www.miva.com/forums/forum/on...sword-recovery

Comment

Updated DEV store to latest 9.12

When in Miva Admin I'm trying to add/modify an item for the order, I'm getting an error:

Comment

Updated to 9.12, haven't seen this bug mentioned.

On CTGY and PLST: Product level inventory setting for "Hide out of stock products = yes", is ignored. Products that are out of stock and have Hide out of stock products = yes are displayed on the page anyway. It functions as expected on SRCH.
                    Ron Frigon
                    Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by AHerb View Post
                      How about the password reset? Was it fixed in 9.12 ?
                      https://www.miva.com/forums/forum/on...sword-recovery
                      This will be in 9.13.00.
                      David Carver
                      Miva, Inc. | Software Developer

Comment

Updated DEV store to latest 9.12

When in Miva Admin I'm trying to add/modify an item for the order, I'm getting an error:
                        Sounds like a module, most likely 3rd party, has implemented the not_order feature but has not implemented all the required API functions. You should go to Modules, show modules that have the not_order feature that are not developed by Miva. You can PM me a list and I can try to narrow it down for you.
                        David Carver

Comment

Eric Foresman I don't have a bug number, but on 7/16/18 it was recognized as a bug via this thread:

https://www.miva.com/forums/forum/ge...mage-filepaths

Hi delcorsets,

thanks, i was able to find the bug, that is bug #26964 and it is also currently attached to mm10.

-Eric
                          Eric Foresman
                          Software Tester
                          Miva Merchant
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by dcarver View Post

Sounds like a module, most likely 3rd party, has implemented the not_order feature but has not implemented all the required API functions. You should go to Modules, show modules that have the not_order feature that are not developed by Miva. You can PM me a list and I can try to narrow it down for you.
                            You're right. Found it, thank you.
                            I believe module needs to implement new Module_Notify_Order_TotalChange

Does Miva have something like If_Function_In_Module_Exists( Module_Notify_Order_TotalChange(...) ) ?
                            Last edited by AHerb; 11-13-18, 09:23 AM.

Comment

You're right. Found it, thank you.
                              I believe module needs to implement new Module_Notify_Order_TotalChange

Does Miva have something like If_Function_In_Module_Exists( Module_Notify_Order_TotalChange(...) ) ?
                              No we do not. Setting the correct API version will be the proper way to go. That value tells the core software which functions should exist within a module. For example, the module you are talking about should probably have a lower API version than they are specifying so this does not happen. If they need the higher version for other API functions, then they will need to implement all API functions Miva Merchant requires for that API version.
                              David Carver

Comment

Seems the upgrade broke my Advanced Kount Integration
                                Mark Hood
                                Vermont Gear

Comment

Working...
                                X