X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Hood
    replied
    Originally posted by SidFeyDesigns View Post
    Anyone have any insight on why the close up image on the image machine won't work or should I try creating a ticket?

It won't work after trying to use the deferred versions of the script items.

My original post is on page 1 of this thread.

Thanks.
    You didn't note also making this change? Mine are working...

<mvt:item name="product_display_imagemachine" param="body_deferred:product:id"/>

https://docs.miva.com/how-to-guides/deferred-javascript

Leave a comment:

• SidFeyDesigns
    replied
    Anyone have any insight on why the close up image on the image machine won't work or should I try creating a ticket?

It won't work after trying to use the deferred versions of the script items.

My original post is on page 1 of this thread.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dcarver
    replied
    Originally posted by lesliekirk View Post
    The token &mvt:navigationitem:link; isn't working as expected in within the ReadyTheme link token and the Legacy SEO Settings. It was working fine until this latest update.

Legacy SEO Settings

(All of these are checked)

Enable Short Links
    Always include Store Code in URL
    Include Product Page Identifier in Breadcrumb Links

URL Delimiter: /

Prefix: Page

Suffix: None

Product Page Identifier: PROD

Category Page Identifier: CTGY
    There are two results using this token

CTGY links produce a Fatal Error: Unable to open store 'CTGY'

Page links go NTFD.html (the message "We're sorry but it appears that the "NTFD.HTML" page is not available at this time.")
    A bug has been filed. A workaround would be to uncheck "Always include Store Code in URL" and then run the "Update Navigation Set Item URLs" scheduled task. (This will only work if your domain has 1 store.)

Leave a comment:

• kayakbabe
    replied
    Price groups can't have negative %. Legacy price groups do allow -%. There are use cases where -% to increase a price is useful. Especially in stores that do B2B and B2C. Please put that back into the Miva 9 price groups!

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    The token &mvt:navigationitem:link; isn't working as expected in within the ReadyTheme link token and the Legacy SEO Settings. It was working fine until this latest update.

Legacy SEO Settings

(All of these are checked)

Enable Short Links
    Always include Store Code in URL
    Include Product Page Identifier in Breadcrumb Links

URL Delimiter: /

Prefix: Page

Suffix: None

Product Page Identifier: PROD

Category Page Identifier: CTGY
    There are two results using this token

CTGY links produce a Fatal Error: Unable to open store 'CTGY'

Page links go NTFD.html (the message "We're sorry but it appears that the "NTFD.HTML" page is not available at this time.")

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    On a Mac when you manually start the app, it'll show in the Dock (for a while), right click or control-click it and choose Options -> Open at Login.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Foresman
    replied
    Originally posted by aubreyd View Post
    MivaPrint Q does not automatically start in the background when the computer is turned on every morning. We're having to manually start the app every morning in order to print labels.

Hi aubreyd,

what OS are you using? i know in windows 10 its fairly easy to add almost any app to the list of startup apps that get started on boot, but i have also run the idea of adding that option to the installer by the devs to see if that is doable.

let me know which OS you are on and i will look up and post the instructions on how to set that up.

-Eric

Leave a comment:

• SidFeyDesigns
    replied
    Having trouble implementing the deferred and async script features to the PROD image machine. We are on the suiavant ready theme with a slightly altered image machine script.

I changed the head and body items to the following:

<mvt:item name="product_display_imagemachine" param="head_deferred" />
    <mvt:item name="product_display_imagemachine" param="body_deferred:product:id" />

This is the code in the image machine after removing the script tags as instructed.

Code:
    <mvt:assign name="l.settings:clean:product:name" value="glosub(l.settings:product:name, asciichar(39), '&#39;')" />

var gallery = [],
            thumbnailIndex = 0;

ImageMachine.prototype.ImageMachine_Generate_Thumbnail = function (thumbnail_image, main_image, closeup_image, type_code) {
            var thumbnail,
                img;

thumbnail = document.createElement('span');
            thumbnail.setAttribute('data-index', thumbnailIndex++);

if (typeof(thumbnail_image) == 'string' && thumbnail_image.length > 0) {
                img = document.createElement('img');
                img.src = thumbnail_image;
                thumbnail.appendChild(img);
            };
            if (typeof(closeup_image) == 'string' && closeup_image.length > 0) {
                gallery.push({
                    src: closeup_image,
                    title: '&mvt:clean:product:name;'
                });
            };
            return thumbnail;
        };
    After I made those changes the images can no longer be clicked on to view the full sized image.

This is the error the console was giving me.

Code:
    prodscripts.min.js:4 Uncaught ReferenceError: gallery is not defined
        at HTMLSpanElement.<anonymous> (prodscripts.min.js:4)
        at HTMLSpanElement.dispatch (jquery-3.4.0.min.js:2)
        at HTMLSpanElement.v.handle (jquery-3.4.0.min.js:2)
    (anonymous) @ prodscripts.min.js:4
    dispatch @ jquery-3.4.0.min.js:2
    v.handle @ jquery-3.4.0.min.js:2
    I updated to jquery-3.4.0 before making the changes for the deferred scrip tags and everything was working as normal.

Thanks in advance for the help.

-Nick

Leave a comment:

• aubreyd
    replied
    MivaPrint Q does not automatically start in the background when the computer is turned on every morning. We're having to manually start the app every morning in order to print labels.

Leave a comment:

• dcarver
    replied
    Originally posted by Beefy Nugget View Post
    Was there any change to the <mvt:item name="urls" in 9.13? We updated to 9.13 and our url broke when any facets were applied. The url would have "Screen=%26MVTE" and thus cause the product not found page to be displayed.
    The solution I found to fix this was to remove the line
    Code:
    <mvt:item name="urls" param="hidden_params:&mvte:global:Screen;:auto" />
    from the facet layouts.
    Is this a problem anyone else ran into?
    Yes there were changes to how / when the URLs are generated. What was your code before the change? In addition, as Bruce stated, I wouldn't expect your change to work, but I'll have to try that tomorrow when I get in.

**Update: I just verified that putting store morph inside of a param attribute will not work. You should open a support ticket if you continue to have this problem.
    Last edited by dcarver; 04-22-19, 07:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    I'm not positive because I haven't run into this situation directly, but in general, one can't use SMT macros (i.e., &mvt:whatever;) in mvt items. The second parameter in params: should be the either '_self' or a specific page code.

Leave a comment:

• Beefy Nugget
    replied
    Was there any change to the <mvt:item name="urls" in 9.13? We updated to 9.13 and our url broke when any facets were applied. The url would have "Screen=%26MVTE" and thus cause the product not found page to be displayed.
    The solution I found to fix this was to remove the line
    Code:
    <mvt:item name="urls" param="hidden_params:&mvte:global:Screen;:auto" />
    from the facet layouts.
    Is this a problem anyone else ran into?

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Cockerham View Post

DCARVER - It's my fault. I checked that box yesterday when updating to the new password reset method. I was following these instructions https://docs.miva.com/how-to-guide/c...password-reset that show it as checked and I thought it had to be checked. Should I update the templates and use the token and if so are there instructions?
    I can see where that could be confusing - perhaps the docs need clarification? Or tweaked?

Leave a comment:

• Jim Cockerham
    replied
    Originally posted by dcarver View Post
    Hi Jim,

When did you initially check that box? That feature was added in 9.07.00 and is not set by default in the upgrade code, which means the store you are referring to was 1) created after 9.07.00 was released, which means you would have the updated templates or 2) you checked that box at some point and never updated your templates.
    DCARVER - It's my fault. I checked that box yesterday when updating to the new password reset method. I was following these instructions https://docs.miva.com/how-to-guide/c...password-reset that show it as checked and I thought it had to be checked. Should I update the templates and use the token and if so are there instructions?

Leave a comment:

• heatherwebdev
    replied
    Order payment methods are now not being imported into Stone Edge

Leave a comment:

Working...
X