Expired Authorizations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expired Authorizations

We have a situation where orders are not shipping as fast as we would like for a number of reasons. This is causing a series of issues with payments. Customers who pay with Paypal (native, not credit card) we can't reauth. Braintree we can reauth fairly easily as long as the card is vaulted in Mivapay.

What are other stores doing when it comes to expired authorizations and getting payment squared away? Is this common or am I seeing a unique situation?

Check in with Brennan he can reach out to PayPal directly and see what they suggest.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Comment

We've pretty much always had PayPal set to Capture, I don't think it expires. If we have to cancel, then we refund and lose the PayPal fee, but in most cases it is only a few $.
        Leon Gross
        www.soundlabsgroup.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Leon View Post
          We've pretty much always had PayPal set to Capture, I don't think it expires. If we have to cancel, then we refund and lose the PayPal fee, but in most cases it is only a few $.
          understand, however (and not sure about Payments via PayPal Accounts) but most gateways explicitly state that items purchase online be shipped within 48 hours (that time frame could change depending on gateway) of capture.
          Bruce Golub
          Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
          phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
          X