X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
    meanwhile, i've got 3 to 1 odds that google drops this before 2022. :) its probably the most non-sensible metric google has ever issued. while i get what its attempt is, its practicality is zero.
    But Google is as Google does. Storeowners are in manic panic mode over this. I don't think they are going to want to hear a "bet" that it would go away. I thought AMP pages were a fad too...Google still looks for them.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    meanwhile, i've got 3 to 1 odds that google drops this before 2022. :) its probably the most non-sensible metric google has ever issued. while i get what its attempt is, its practicality is zero.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

Colossus v2 should be sometime 2021 Q1...probably nearer the end.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    Hi Bill,

Thank you for post this. While Web Vitals should not be mainstream until 2021, I have already taken care of them for Shadows 2.0.
    Any word on Colossus? A store owner just launched a makeover with Colussus and Google PageSpeed Insights is having a real field day with it. THE biggest issue seems to be with the themes/colossus/ui/css/ReadyThemeIcons.woff file. No matter what I try I cannot get Google to recognize that I have set it up to "preload". Then the CLS is awful.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    God bless Google. Keeping UI/UX developers employed for years.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Bill,

Thank you for post this. While Web Vitals should not be mainstream until 2021, I have already taken care of them for Shadows 2.0.

Leave a comment:

• Significant Google Search Console (mobile) CLS and LCP Warnings

Significant Google Search Console (mobile) CLS and LCP Warnings.

Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS): https://web.dev/cls/

Largest Contentful Paint (LCP): https://web.dev/lcp/

Our CTGY and PROD pages have minor modifications from their original Levels ReadyTheme stock version. The only reason I opted to publish this here instead of in the Levels ReadyTheme forum, is because I wanted to give a heads up to Miva Shadows 2.0 developers what is going on before it may become an issue.

PS: Sorry for the font type, size and lack of anchor text links, but all Miva forum formatting options have been missing for me for the last few days.
Working...
X