Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    I have not tested adding a hero slider, but I see no reason why the default instructions wouldn't work.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Zimmermann View Post
    Hi Leslie,

The Roundabout resources are included in Colossus, however they are not currently in use. You would need to add a call to your theme.js file to initiate the code if you want to use it. Colossus does include the Slick carousel plugin which has been used in past ReadyThemes.
    So the instructions for the Element plugin cannot be used? Is this included in the Colossus documentation?

Leave a comment:

• Matt Zimmermann
    replied
    Hi Leslie,

The Roundabout resources are included in Colossus, however they are not currently in use. You would need to add a call to your theme.js file to initiate the code if you want to use it. Colossus does include the Slick carousel plugin which has been used in past ReadyThemes.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    started a topic Colossus Hero Roundabout

Colossus Hero Roundabout

Am I overlooking any sort of how-to for configuring a Storefront Hero Roundabout (Carousel)? I see a CSS file x-roundabout but I'm not finding any file called "extensions" like the one in Elements. I was thinking that Colossus was built from the Elements framework so that these items could be "plugged in".

Working...
X