Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a published list of all the template pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Davis
    replied
    Originally posted by RTHOMASDESIGN View Post
    The mini-basket template is located under global settings. Updating it there should update date it everywhere. A lot of people forget, but using Miva's global search comes in really handy. If you simply type in "mini-basket" and click the result under places -- Miva will direct you straight to the template code. Also, Miva's "Template Search & Replace" (which is now included w/ every store) is also a great tool to use when trying to locate snippets of code, tags, strings, etc.

Out of curiosity what's happening exactly? Does the Apple Pay button display on some pages and not others? Or does the mini-basket itself display on some pages and not others?
    Thanks, that is how I actually found it, and your right the Template Search & Replace is a great tool.

As to what is going on? What happens is if the template page in question (e.g.: SFNT, CTGY, PROD, etc.) does not contain the ApplePay Head Tag item within the template "<head>...</head>" section, the ApplePay button option is not displayed in the Mini-Basket. Therefore, unless I missed something it must be must be manually added to every page template -that is why I was asking for a list of every page template in order to determine which page needs to be edited.

I'm sure I am not the first person to miss this, it would be ideal if this could have been easier implemented at a global level. Thus ensuring a consistent Mini-Basket user experience.

Leave a comment:

• RTHOMASDESIGN
    replied
    The mini-basket template is located under global settings. Updating it there should update it everywhere. A lot of people forget, but using Miva's global search comes in really handy. If you simply type in "mini-basket" and click the result under places -- Miva will direct you straight to the template code. Also, Miva's "Template Search & Replace" (which is now included w/ every store) is also a great tool to use when trying to locate snippets of code, tags, strings, etc.

Out of curiosity what's happening exactly? Does the Apple Pay button display on some pages and not others? Or does the mini-basket itself display on some pages and not others?
    Last edited by RTHOMASDESIGN; 07-22-21, 10:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Is there a published list of all the template pages?

Is there a published list of all the template pages?

I searched in Miva Docs, but was not successful. I need to update the Mini-Basket ApplePay option in every page, otherwise shoppers have an inconsistent Mini-Basket experience depending on which page they are in.
Working...
X