Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DEXTERITY
    Mivite

    • Aug 2006
    • 235

    #196
    Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

    I hope I explain this properly. I noticed today that orders which contain attributes are not displaying properly in Manage Orders. For instance, if I have a t-shirt that costs $16 and a size 3x is an additional $3, the correct total is not shown (i.e $19). Sometimes the base price is shown, other times a dollar less or more is shown as the correct total. I can send a screen shot if need be. Its hard to explain without the screen shot to reference .

    Comment

    • Rick Wilson
      Uber Mivite











      • Aug 2007
      • 10124

      #197
      Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

      Can you email me the screen shot and info?
      Thanks,

      Rick Wilson
      CEO
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

      Comment

      • DEXTERITY
        Mivite

        • Aug 2006
        • 235

        #198
        Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

        yes, no problem at all. thanks for replying..

        Comment

        • crozon
          Developer Partner


          • Mar 2006
          • 386

          #199
          Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

          Sorry if this isn't a bug but I wasn't sure where to post this.

          We just installed wombat on the weekend and when I try to authorize a card it only gives me the "Phone in Credit Card" option we have on the website. I cannot authorize or charge a card.

          We use PSIGate to process our cards. Any idea?
          Thanks,
          Christine

          Comment

          • Rick Wilson
            Uber Mivite











            • Aug 2007
            • 10124

            #200
            Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

            PSIgate isn't ours so it's hard for me to say. When using PSIGate does it leave your site to do a secure post to their site?

            Only payment types that don't leave the site appear via admin.
            Thanks,

            Rick Wilson
            CEO
            Miva, Inc.
            [email protected]
            https://www.miva.com

            Comment

            • morditech.com
              Mivite

              • Apr 2006
              • 279

              #201
              Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

              In manage orders when I edit an order the sub totals are not displaying the correct value for some products. They seem to be displaying the subtotal of the next line item. This happens on in FireFox and Chrome.

              Comment

              • Rick Wilson
                Uber Mivite











                • Aug 2007
                • 10124

                #202
                Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                Eric I would open a ticket on that one.
                Thanks,

                Rick Wilson
                CEO
                Miva, Inc.
                [email protected]
                https://www.miva.com

                Comment

                • chucklasker-BANNNED
                  Mega Mivite
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 1046

                  #203
                  Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                  I just tried out the Dreamweaver functions with a CSSUI Wombat store, using the Dreamweaver extension which is dated 4/24/08.



                  1. The Content Item is not recognized <mvt:item name="content" />.

                  2. The CSS file does not pull down.

                  Is there an update of the Dreamweaver extension coming?

                  Comment

                  • crozon
                    Developer Partner


                    • Mar 2006
                    • 386

                    #204
                    Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                    I have some weird pricing issues as well. If you look at the photo attached and look at item 3050 Miva has done some weird math. Somehow 1 x 8.75 = 97.50? The item below that is incorrect as well.

                    I deleted an item from this order and it looks like the total column is incorrect now. It is pulling the total line from the next item instead.

                    Thanks,
                    Christine

                    Comment

                    • Rick Wilson
                      Uber Mivite











                      • Aug 2007
                      • 10124

                      #205
                      Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                      We just confirmed this is a DISPLAY (not logical) bug when viewing orders in PR7 via Manage Orders.

                      It'll be fixed in Bugfix-3 (which should be out sometime tomorrow).
                      Thanks,

                      Rick Wilson
                      CEO
                      Miva, Inc.
                      [email protected]
                      https://www.miva.com

                      Comment

                      • crozon
                        Developer Partner


                        • Mar 2006
                        • 386

                        #206
                        Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                        Thanks Rick.
                        Thanks,
                        Christine

                        Comment

                        • chucklasker-BANNNED
                          Mega Mivite
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 1046

                          #207
                          Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                          BUMP. Someone posted a different topic after mine, so I'm afraid mine got lost in the shuffle. Here it is again. Thanks.

                          Originally posted by chucklasker View Post
                          I just tried out the Dreamweaver functions with a CSSUI Wombat store, using the Dreamweaver extension which is dated 4/24/08.



                          1. The Content Item is not recognized <mvt:item name="content" />.

                          2. The CSS file does not pull down.

                          Is there an update of the Dreamweaver extension coming?

                          Comment

                          • Rick Wilson
                            Uber Mivite











                            • Aug 2007
                            • 10124

                            #208
                            Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                            Chuck,

                            At this time theres no update for DW planned.
                            Thanks,

                            Rick Wilson
                            CEO
                            Miva, Inc.
                            [email protected]
                            https://www.miva.com

                            Comment

                            • skepticwebguy
                              Mivite

                              • Dec 2007
                              • 368

                              #209
                              Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                              My attribute drop-down menu is greyed out on my product display page, so a customer cannot select an option from the drop-down menu. My "add to basket" button is also greyed out. In this case, I created an attribute template and applied that attribute template to a product.

                              If I apply the same drop-down attributes to the product manually (i.e. not using the pre-defined attribute template) then the attribute drop-down and "add to basket" buttons work fine (i.e are NOT greyed out).

                              Why doesn't the attribute template applied to a product work correctly?
                              Last edited by skepticwebguy; 07-13-10, 06:39 PM.

                              Comment

                              • wcw
                                Developer Partner

                                • Mar 2006
                                • 11329

                                #210
                                Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 PR7 (Wombat) Bugs/Issues

                                It sounds like you have the attribute template with inventory enabled but have not created the variants and assigned levels to them.
                                Bill Weiland - Emporium Plus http://www.emporiumplus.com/store.mvc
                                Online Documentation http://www.emporiumplus.com/tk3/v3/doc.htm
                                Question http://www.emporiumplus.com/mivamodu...vc?Screen=SPTS
                                Facebook http://www.facebook.com/EmporiumPlus
                                Twitter http://twitter.com/emporiumplus

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X