X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brennan
    replied
    This error is caused by any module which implements vis_cust and has a supported module version of less that 5.70. Can you filter your modules by vis_cust feature and see which ones are causing this?

Leave a comment:

• Zinbar
    replied
    No, we are not using that module. I have updated 2 of our sites and tested this and get the same result in both.

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    Originally posted by Brennan View Post
    Are you using price group manager? We've seen this module cause this error and are updating it and adding a warning.
    Brennan I am using Price Group Manager on one of my sites, but I've not tried to update that site yet. I'm getting the error on my other site where Price Group Manager is not being used.

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    Are you using price group manager? We've seen this module cause this error and are updating it and adding a warning.

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    After the update we're experiencing an error when trying to click into a customer record in the admin. See screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 7.00.55 PM.png
    Last edited by delcorsets; 06-30-21, 03:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    SidFeyDesigns the support downloads page has been updated with the 5.35 engine: https://www.miva.com/support/downloads

Zinbar That appears to be a bug. We're looking into it, but the intention is for the URI to be auto generated for the new product based on the rules you have configured in URI Management

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by SidFeyDesigns View Post
    Also with this new Full Page Caching via Redis, will it be necessary to continue to use the Transients Module by Tess?
    That's interesting - I didn't know it was needed. That might explain a LOT. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Zinbar
    replied
    The new Product Copy does not create the URI from the Product Name leaving the item with only merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=test-123 Is there a way to have it create the URI

Leave a comment:

• SidFeyDesigns
    replied
    Also with this new Full Page Caching via Redis, will it be necessary to continue to use the Transients Module by Tess?

Leave a comment:

• SidFeyDesigns
    replied
    When will Miva Empresa v5.35 be available for download so we can run the miva 10.01.00 update?

Leave a comment:

• habreu
    replied
    The Rich Text Editor does not work for me in Firefox 88.0.1 (64-bit) - I can't set BOLD or make other changes. It does work in Chrome.

Leave a comment:

• joshpappas
    replied
    I don't know if this is a bug, but we've noticed that when customers add a product to their basket from a wish list, then later add the same product to their basket from another page (category, product, etc.) it can create duplicate lines in the basket for the same product. Customers with large orders may not realize they've done this, leading to some customer service issues later. Is there a way to avoid this behavior?

When I look at the database records, it seems like the BasketItem table is storing a wish_id value for the line added from the wish list. Does this trigger some functionality after checkout, like removing the item from the wish list? I'm debating modifying the wish list page to use a traditional ADPR action without the wish_id instead of AFWL, depending on how the functionality interacts later.

I'm open to recommendations, but regardless, the multi-line issue feels like a bug.

Leave a comment:

• William Davis
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
    Tokens can only be used in Managed Templates. SEO tabs (like custom fields) are not managed templates. If you need/want to use conditional for SEO data, place that code directly into a managed template (like the global Head Tag template.
    I understand your point, after reading your response realize this is not a bug. I should have posted this in the Dream section.

Now here is why I think it's a good idea to to be able to render tokens in Template SEO fields from both an SEO and retailer/owner perspective.

From an SEO perspective, some websites need the ability to list category name breadcrumb on PROD page.

From a retailer/owner's perspective, do you really want someone who is not accustom with templates to mess with that? These are fields that require occasional tweaking to improve SERPs, the least people touch templates the better IMO.

Finally, I don't see any cons to enabling the use of tokens in this field, only pros. After all, its not like one is forced to use it. ;)
    Last edited by William Davis; 05-05-21, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    "Phantom tab" on product screens? I'm not sure that this is exclusive to Miva 10, but this is the first time I've noticed it.. We have a "phantom" tab called 3/8" on our product screens for a sub-set of products that all start with 3/8" in the product name. It's not a custom field group, and when you click on it, it simply takes you back to the main Product tab.

We have many other products that start fractional measurements that have not created an additional tab on their product screens.. I'm not sure if this a configuration error of some kind on my part, or a bug.

Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 11.28.51 AM.png
    Last edited by delcorsets; 05-02-21, 07:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce - PhosphorMedia
    replied
    Tokens can only be used in Managed Templates. SEO tabs (like custom fields) are not managed templates. If you need/want to use conditional for SEO data, place that code directly into a managed template (like the global Head Tag template.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X