X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oliverands
    replied
    I updated to the new(ish) PayPal Commerce Platform module at the same time that I updated to Miva 10.01.01. So I'm not sure if this is being caused by the PayPal module or the core software, but it's a behavior that I did not experience prior to applying these two updates.

I use PayPal for processing both credit card and PayPal transactions.

I recently had a customer make a purchase using a credit card. I needed to provide a partial refund after the order was placed. In the payment details section of the screen for the order, the authorization and capture entry shows a payment type of Credit Card: Visa.

Payment.jpg

But the refund entry shows a payment type of PayPal instead of Credit Card: Visa.

Refund.jpg

The same shows on the updated sales receipt email generated after the refund was applied.

Email.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    William Davis I'll have QA double check, but I don't believe it's designed to work in a Mini-Basket., It's designed to work on the actual Basket page and I believe Product Pages, but that's it.

Leave a comment:

• William Davis
    replied
    Experiencing problem with ApplePay button payment option not being displayed in Mini-Basket each time a new product is added to the cart from the PROD page. However, if I refresh the page then the ApplePay button option is displayed.

Leave a comment:

• afiumano
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Frigon View Post
    On PROD js-price-value is overwriting the conditional. The condition does fire, but it gets over-ruled by attribute machine. This is a new issue after updating. We've used this conditional for years. The Master product price is 0.00. Price is controlled by the variant. No option is selected by default. Select a Size gets overwritten by the price of 0.00. Theme is Levels. As a temporary fix we've selected a default attribute option.
    This may explain a random issue I recently noticed and can't determine what caused the change. I am using a newer framework, Colossus. I also have a conditional around the price for when the price is 0.00. I have a custom field that shows the price range instead. It all of a sudden isn't working right. The custom field 'range' will flash for a second but once the page fully loads the variant price appears instead which is NOT supposed to happen.

Code:
    <mvt:if expr="l.settings:product:price EQ '0.00'">
    <span class="x-product-layout-purchase__pricing-current u-color-olive">
    <span id="price-value" itemprop="price" content="&mvt:attributemachine:product:price;">
    &mvt:product:customfield_values:customfields:price _range;</span></span>

<mvt:else>
    <span class="x-product-layout-purchase__pricing-current u-color-olive">
    <span id="price-value" itemprop="price" content="&mvt:product:price;">&mvt:product:formatted_price;</span>
    </span>
    </mvt:if>

Leave a comment:

• greggc
    replied
    There is no workaround according to my contact at support unless you pay. I asked if they could ballpark a cost and this is what I got;

I can't say for certain since I am not sure of the exact solution and what is involved, but I don't think it would be a large project to complete.

I assume that code snippet would work on newer frameworks. I say that because when I first brought this up in the forums and listed my code several members said it was working for them when the tested in on their site for me. They did not say what framework they were on, it is just an assumption on my part based on that response.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Frigon
    replied
    Unfortunately, the issue is being caused by the legacy framework you're using on your site. We don't plan to push out updates for this issue since those legacy themes haven't been updates in over 4 years, which is why we recommend a custom solution going forward if you wish to keep that piece of functionality.
    Where's the Dislike button. Glad I only had 12 products to deal with and not 1200...

Did you come up with a decent workaround? I know the newer frameworks will default to the first option if no options are selected. Or you can select an option for default. Not the solution I'm looking for really.

Leave a comment:

• greggc
    replied
    On PROD js-price-value is overwriting the conditional. The condition does fire, but it gets over-ruled by attribute machine. This is a new issue after updating. We've used this conditional for years. The Master product price is 0.00. Price is controlled by the variant. No option is selected by default. Select a Size gets overwritten by the price of 0.00. Theme is Levels. As a temporary fix we've selected a default attribute option.
    Same problem here with Iron & Wool after update. Support says:

Unfortunately, the issue is being caused by the legacy framework you're using on your site. We don't plan to push out updates for this issue since those legacy themes haven't been updates in over 4 years, which is why we recommend a custom solution going forward if you wish to keep that piece of functionality.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Frigon
    replied

Code:
    <span id="js-price-value" class="product-price" data-base-price="&mvt:product:price;">
        <mvt:if expr="l.settings:product:price NE '0.00'">
            &mvt:product:formatted_price;
        <mvt:else>
            Select a Size for Pricing &amp; Details
        </mvt:if>
    </span>

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    FYI the new Sendlane Module is now available in the App Store: https://apps.miva.com/sendlane-for-miva.html

Leave a comment:

• Eric Foresman
    replied
    Originally posted by delcorsets View Post

Eric, it was the same product. I’m currently away, but I can test further next week
    Hi Psydde

i was able to reproduce this issue and i have filed a bug for it. the root cause is an orphaned InventoryProductCounts record on the Original product you copied. if you turn on inventory for that product it will probably display twice at runtime too.

that said, if you turn on and then off inventory for that product it should clear the orphaned record and any copies you make after that will be free of the issue.

hope this helps and thanks for letting us know about this.

-Eric

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Foresman View Post

@ Psydde

i still have not been able to reproduce the issue you are seeing, were you able to reproduce that with every product in the catalog, or was it three times with that one product?

-Eric
    Eric, it was the same product. I’m currently away, but I can test further next week

Leave a comment:

• Eric Foresman
    replied
    Originally posted by Zinbar View Post
    Eric, product copy is also not generating the URI for the new item. Do you know when this BUG will be fixed?
    Hi Zinbar

we do have a bug on that issue and it is currently slated to be fixed in mm10.01.02

@ Psydde

i still have not been able to reproduce the issue you are seeing, were you able to reproduce that with every product in the catalog, or was it three times with that one product?

-Eric

Leave a comment:

• Eric Foresman
    replied
    Originally posted by delcorsets View Post

Eric Foresman I've been able to replicate this bug, and I've figured out how to get rid of the "phantom product".

1) I select Copy Product from product detail screen

2) I re-name the product and product code in the modal window to be unique

3) After creating the copy I check the category page on the live site and see just one instance of the newly created/copied product.

4) I check “Track Inventory” under the Inventory tab for the newly created product (the origin product did not have Track Inventory checked)

5) I re-load the category page on the front end of the site and now the phantom product appears.

6) I un-check the Track Inventory checkbox, reload the category page on front end of site, and the phantom product goes away.

7) I can now check the Track Inventory box again and this time the phantom product does not reappear.

I've tested this 3 times with the same outcome each time.

Seems like a bug.
    Hi Psydde

thanks for the detailed steps to reproduce.

however this did not happen when i tried it in my test store.

this is happening for every product in your catalog?

-Eric

Leave a comment:

• Zinbar
    replied
    Eric, product copy is also not generating the URI for the new item. Do you know when this BUG will be fixed?

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Foresman View Post

Hi Psydde

Just so that I am understanding this correctly, after copying the product, you see two additional versions at runtime, but only the intentional copy in admin?

If so, then I think I have seen something like this before when there were duplicate records on the inventory tables.

I recommend crating a service ticket, and asking support to check the database records for your copied product.

Hope this helps.
    -Eric
    Eric Foresman I've been able to replicate this bug, and I've figured out how to get rid of the "phantom product".

1) I select Copy Product from product detail screen

2) I re-name the product and product code in the modal window to be unique

3) After creating the copy I check the category page on the live site and see just one instance of the newly created/copied product.

4) I check “Track Inventory” under the Inventory tab for the newly created product (the origin product did not have Track Inventory checked)

5) I re-load the category page on the front end of the site and now the phantom product appears.

6) I un-check the Track Inventory checkbox, reload the category page on front end of site, and the phantom product goes away.

7) I can now check the Track Inventory box again and this time the phantom product does not reappear.

I've tested this 3 times with the same outcome each time.

Seems like a bug.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X