X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Foresman
    replied
    Originally posted by delcorsets View Post
    Copy Product Creating a Second Copied Product?

I'm using Miva's new Copy Product feature to copy a product, and it's resulting in the copy and also a duplicate copy product. I can't seem to find the "duplicate copy" in the catalog to remove it, and I can't seem to figure out what's causing it to happen.. I've created other copies successfully without this issue.

Firm Molded Bra Cup - White is the copied (and duplicate) product shown below:

Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 11.05.11 AM.png
    Hi Psydde

Just so that I am understanding this correctly, after copying the product, you see two additional versions at runtime, but only the intentional copy in admin?

If so, then I think I have seen something like this before when there were duplicate records on the inventory tables.

I recommend crating a service ticket, and asking support to check the database records for your copied product.

Hope this helps.
    -Eric

---edit---

guess i should have refreshed the page before posting, im glad you were able to clear the issue, but i am
    curious on how the product got into that start.

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    Originally posted by delcorsets View Post

I'm using Miva's new Copy Product feature to copy a product, and it's resulting in the copy and also a duplicate copy product. I can't seem to find the "duplicate copy" in the catalog to remove it, and I can't seem to figure out what's causing it to happen.. I've created other copies successfully without this issue.

After a little testing I found that the duplicate appeared when I started Tracking Inventory on the copy. When I unchecked the Track Inventory box the duplicate disappeared. I was then able to re-check and start tracking inventory again and the duplicate did not reappear.

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Eric Foresman
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark Stephens View Post
    Here's one.

When adding a product to an order in the admin, the products won't pull in the attributes unless you attached a customer account to the order first.

You can't just fill in a customer's info to get the attributes to populate. you actually have to attach a customer's account.

Our customer service team noticed this new behavior on Monday. The situation they're in is they frequently price an order for a customer over the phone by creating an order in the admin, and then collect the name/address/info if the customer chooses to go ahead and place the order. They're not always in a position to start with a customer account.
    Screenshot 2021-07-07 102851.pngimage.png

Hi Mark,

Thanks for letting us know about this, I have filed a bug for this issue.

Many thanks
    -Eric

Leave a comment:

• Mark Stephens
    replied
    Here's one.

When adding a product to an order in the admin, the products won't pull in the attributes unless you attached a customer account to the order first.

You can't just fill in a customer's info to get the attributes to populate. you actually have to attach a customer's account.

Our customer service team noticed this new behavior on Monday. The situation they're in is they frequently price an order for a customer over the phone by creating an order in the admin, and then collect the name/address/info if the customer chooses to go ahead and place the order. They're not always in a position to start with a customer account.
    Screenshot 2021-07-07 102851.pngimage.png

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    You have until the end of July to update, they should have their module updated long before then. We provided them detailed instructions on what they were doing improperly and how to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• William Davis
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
    The update from Sendlane isn't out yet, I think their goal is later this week. You should contact them about it
    Thanks Rick, I am concerned about compliance issues since I am unable to update our store due to this issue.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    The update from Sendlane isn't out yet, I think their goal is later this week. You should contact them about it

Leave a comment:

• William Davis
    replied
    Miva Merchant Upgrade advisor has determined that the following issues may affect the functionality of Miva Merchant after the installation of 10_01_00, regarding current Sendlane module. Where can I obtain an update?

screenshot-miva-update-sendlane-issue.jpg

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    This may or may not be related to 10.01 update.. It's the first time I've noticed this problem, but it could have started happening prior to our upgrade:

We have a certain group of products that receive a discount by being assigned to a 50% Off category. That category is assigned to a Price Group that gives the appropriate discount via a Product Discount.

On the front end of the site the discount is displayed/applied properly on the Category Page and in the Basket, but on the Product Page the Original Price is shown as both the sale price and the strike-through price. This seems to only happen for products with inventory variants.

The product does get added to the cart at the correct discounted price, but the product page does not display the correct discount (even though Category pages do.)

Leave a comment:

• rguisewite
    replied
    Originally posted by lesliekirk View Post
    Not actually a bug, more a "proofreading" thing. The update window needs to be updated.

qK5OrT.png
    Hey Leslie,

Yeah, we have a task in our issue tracker to take care of that :) Good looking out!

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Not actually a bug, more a "proofreading" thing. The update window needs to be updated.

qK5OrT.png

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by ILoveHostasaurus View Post

This should be resolved as of a few hours ago.
    Thanks, David - it's fixed. Now to see what else I can break

Leave a comment:

• ILoveHostasaurus
    replied
    Originally posted by lesliekirk View Post
    This morning's error when trying to access my dev site (mivamerchantdev.com)
    This should be resolved as of a few hours ago.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied
    Originally posted by Brennan View Post
    lesliekirk can you submit a ticket to support for that so we can take a look?
    Done!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X