X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Davis
    replied
    SUBJECT: Tokens don't render their values in Edit Page > SEO > Title field.

Example:

The token &mvt:store:name; will not render it's value in Edit Page: Storefront > SEO > Title field.

This forces individuals to modify "hard code" template page.
    Last edited by William Davis; 05-01-21, 06:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wsmith
    replied
    Originally posted by eldon99 View Post
    I have a "Sale Price" price group. We just finally upgraded to Miva 10 last week. I just noticed in the catalog in the admin, it is showing the main price for each product. This is really screwing me up as I put specific prices in for sale items. Why is it displaying prices if I do not have these products assigned to the sale price group?

Attached are 2 screenshots. The circled product is the only one that is currently on sale and assigned to the sale price group.
    eldon99,

The development team is aware of this and will change the display on the batch list for products not assigned to a Specific Sale Price price group.

Leave a comment:

• eldon99
    replied
    I have a "Sale Price" price group. We just finally upgraded to Miva 10 last week. I just noticed in the catalog in the admin, it is showing the main price for each product. This is really screwing me up as I put specific prices in for sale items. Why is it displaying prices if I do not have these products assigned to the sale price group?

Attached are 2 screenshots. The circled product is the only one that is currently on sale and assigned to the sale price group.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wsmith
    replied
    Originally posted by heatherwebdev View Post
    I'm not able to download a csv from the manage quotes screen, if i use the select all option. i can select a couple of quotes while viewing all of them and it works. And then I ran an advanced search to filter the results, and it had 29 results, and checking all or just selecting a couple didnt let me download the csv
    Heatherwebdev,

Please open a ticket with TAC ([email protected]) and we can review this. Please make sure to include the advanced filter criteria and any additional steps to replicate the issue.

Wayne

Leave a comment:

• heatherwebdev
    replied
    I'm not able to download a csv from the manage quotes screen, if i use the select all option. i can select a couple of quotes while viewing all of them and it works. And then I ran an advanced search to filter the results, and it had 29 results, and checking all or just selecting a couple didnt let me download the csv

Leave a comment:

• William Davis
    replied
    Originally posted by Kent Multer View Post
    Another problem with the template version history: when you turn it on, the "Select One" option is selected by default. So you have no way to find out which version is currently in use. It's not always the latest one. If you make some changes and then decide to revert, you have no way to know what version to restore.

Also, if you want to see or use the history, you have to keep re-enabling it every time you update or reset the page.

Is there any plan to fix these in a future update? I find the version history to be an important tool, especially when more than one person is working on a store (which happens quite often in my experience). I'm surprised that you felt the need to hide it away, when there's plenty of unused white space all over the page. IMO you should be encouraging people to use it, not making it more difficult.

Thanks --
    More than once I failed to observe which template was active an it came back to haunt me later.

Leave a comment:

• Kent Multer
    replied
    Another problem with the template version history: when you turn it on, the "Select One" option is selected by default. So you have no way to find out which version is currently in use. It's not always the latest one. If you make some changes and then decide to revert, you have no way to know what version to restore.

Also, if you want to see or use the history, you have to keep re-enabling it every time you update or reset the page.

Is there any plan to fix these in a future update? I find the version history to be an important tool, especially when more than one person is working on a store (which happens quite often in my experience). I'm surprised that you felt the need to hide it away, when there's plenty of unused white space all over the page. IMO you should be encouraging people to use it, not making it more difficult.

Thanks --

Leave a comment:

• Eric Foresman
    replied
    Originally posted by RTHOMASDESIGN View Post
    When navigating to the categories tab under a product. The "Parent Category" column does not show any relevant data -- it works as intended in other lists (category etc.).

Hi RTHOMASDESIGN

Thanks for the heads up, I have filed a bug on this issue.

-Eric

Leave a comment:

• RTHOMASDESIGN
    replied
    When navigating to the categories tab under a product. The "Parent Category" column does not show any relevant data -- it works as intended in other lists (category etc.).

Leave a comment:

• afiumano
    replied
    I did not edit any file paths. I simply created the branch from admin and then FTP'd down the files to edit. I don't quite know how to verify. The theme.js file is called in with the scripts.js file like this: $.loadScript(theme_path + 'ui/js/theme.js', function (). How do I determine what the "theme_path" is?

Leave a comment:

• Brennan
    replied
    Are you sure the file paths are correct. The JS/CSS should be specific to the branch you're working on.

Leave a comment:

• afiumano
    replied
    I created a dev branch and downloaded the theme.js file from the dev branch: mm5/b02/themes/colossus/ui/theme.js. I made an edit and reuploaded the file to the same place, but noticed no change was made when previewing the branch. If I made the change on the Production theme.js file, then my change was implemented on the dev branch. I thought that js was specific to the branch?

Leave a comment:

• InvincibleRecordings
    replied
    FIxed - Victoria Finn in support found the fix very fast: It looks like your store was set to check for upgrades weekly, I went ahead and changed the settings to check for upgrades at every login. Thanks Victoria:)

Leave a comment:

• InvincibleRecordings
    replied
    Yes, good call, I am Admin so it should work. I was just on MIVA tech support and they cannot find the upgrade link on my site as well. So we have a ticket in to see whats going on.

Leave a comment:

• delcorsets
    replied
    Originally posted by InvincibleRecordings View Post
    The new Version Miva 10.00.05 looks good but I cannot find any button to upgrade to it. Guess I am computer challenged.
    InvincibleRecordings Make sure that you are logged in as an Administrator user with 2FA - otherwise you will not see the option to upgrade.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X