X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Wilson
    replied
    Re: OUI/MMUI Store Framework Exporter Beta

No, not until after we finish the coming updates.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
    We'll get back to updating the Catalog Exporter/Importer to add OUI Headers and Footers for Products and Categories, but it'll happen after our next feature release which will be out in a few weeks.
    Hi Rick,

Has the tool been updated to include this functionality yet?

Thank You,

Leave a comment:

• Siamese-Dream.Com
    replied

that's happened to me a few times in the past, too.

I usually go in and pack the data and use the open maintenance feature to pack all modules / tables and try again.

sometimes it makes it through, sometimes it doesn't. No rhyme or reason to it as far as I can tell.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied

Update: It gets to Module Settings, I see the Firefox tab has "Loading". The FF tab shows Loading for about a minute, then returns to the "page name". Also down in the bottom left corner of the browser window, it says "Done" but the screen is still at 0/29.

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied

It's hanging at 0. I didn't want to leave it hanging for fear of it hanging the entire store up. I can try it again and leave it for a little while.

So basically I have to leave it alone and let it gather info?

Leave a comment:

• Laura Schindler
    replied

Leslie, is it hanging at 0, or does it get through some of the Module Settings and then hang up? I have seen it become very slow at that point many times. Sometimes I have to download a store and run the export in Mia to get it to complete. Other times if I just let it run it will eventually finish. How long has it been stuck?

Leave a comment:

• lesliekirk
    replied

So I noticed that the Export OpenUI Layout to 5.x Framework FLEW through it's process. Next I started the Export Catalog to Miva Merchant 5.x XML File - it seemed to be flying along too, even when it had to handle 11015 customers. Then it gets to Module Settings, gee there are only 29, why is it hanging?

Export Catalog to Miva Merchant 5.x XML File Version: 4.2404

MM: v4.22 / MVM: v5.08
    OpenUI: [4.958/4.984]

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied

I finally stopped OUI Exporter after 6 hours. I forgot that I let it run.

No Joy.

Regards,

Scott

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied

Mia 5.08 is installed on another machine. I'm seeing a problem running admin for 5.5. But, the 4.24 store I'm running the OpenUI Export module on seems to run just fine.

Well. Mia 5.08 may or may not be working or the module still has an issue. Not sure.

The export has been running for about 2 hours so far on that computer. All items prior to Category Hdrs/Ftrs ran in seconds. Only Product Hrds/Ftrs to go if this completes.

There is about 100 or so categories (maybe less). I think 2 hours and counting means something isn't working.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Scott

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied

Well, the live store is still 5.06. I don't know there is a need to upgrade the production site.

I'll have to try Mia 5.08.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• Jim McCormick
    replied

I would suggest that you update Mia to v5.08. What engine is the live store using? I checked with our developer that wrote it and this was a problem with Empresa and Mia v5.06.

http://www.mivamerchant.com/products...nload/index.mv

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied

Just downloaded 2 days ago (Monday), 4.2408.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• Jim McCormick
    replied

Originally posted by ids View Post
    Hi Jim,

checking on version #...........

However, I am using the download from the support link that Wayne supplied earlier in the thread.

Not trying to email.

Scott
    It depends on when you downloaded it. You may have downloaded an old version before we updated it. Check the version number by expanding modules and then clicking on the module name, Export OpenUI Layout to 5.x Framework

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied

Hi Jim,

checking on version #...........4.2408

However, I am using the download from the support link that Wayne supplied earlier in the thread.

Not trying to email.

Scott
    Last edited by ids; 09-15-10, 10:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jim McCormick
    replied

Originally posted by ids View Post
    Trying to export OUI to MM5 framework. Mia 5.06.

Looks like it's failing on Category Headers/Footers.

I can't tell if it's timing out, but I have Mia Timeout at 990. Timeout setting didn't change the behavior.

Thoughts, suggestions?

TIA

Scott
    Can you verify if you're using v4.2408 of the exporter module? Are you trying to email it as well? If so try it without emailing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X