X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDesigns
    replied
    Re: Production Release 8 Bugs

had the same issue with a number of stores and fixed it for them - if it helps some, Bill - at least our clients seem to come to us first, before asking you for help ;) Took me a while to find the issue though...

Leave a comment:

• Mark Hood
    replied

Originally posted by wcw View Post
    That said, I don't think another sticky would be a good idea. We need to retire some of those stickies now. Pretty soon, the only thing that will appear on any pages are the stickies.
    I completely agree and I was being a smart... (well you know)

Leave a comment:

• wcw
    replied

Getting the word out from Miva that it is a core issue (not 3rd party module) would go a long ways in lessening my workload. Below is a couple lines from an email from a couple days ago. I could not convince her it was not the coupon module that unchecked them. That said, I don't think another sticky would be a good idea. We need to retire some of those stickies now. Pretty soon, the only thing that will appear on any pages are the stickies.

She said:
    I called Miva and they figured out that the boxes on the OPAY page [Basket Contents] were unchecked and the boxes on the OSEL pages [Basket Contents] were checked for shipping.

Since I didn't change these my self, I am wondering if the Coupon Redemption module some how changed them. Is it supposed to work that way?

Leave a comment:

• Mark Hood
    replied

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
    It's a known bug and will be fixed in Update 5.
    Maybe this could be the 13th sticky on the 5.5 forum. I found this out the hard way as well.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

Clicking update on that page from another tab is causing it.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

It's a known bug and will be fixed in Update 5.

Leave a comment:

• wcw
    replied

As you know, I have thousands of shipping modules deployed in MM5. I am seeing an unusually high number of store owners report that the shipping charges have disappeared from their OPAY page. Since they are using one or more of my shipping modules they come to me first (since support is free). Course it has nothing to do with the shipping module. For some reason the checkboxes for shipping, handling, etc have become unchecked in the basket contents tab of the OPAY page. I assume that must have something to do with the Update 4 and shipping rules, but I may be wrong. Nevertheless, how are these boxes getting unchecked?

Leave a comment:

• papi34
    replied

Originally posted by Eric Foresman View Post
    Did this happen for all the orders in your store? If it was just one order what state was it in?
    -Eric
    No, it did not affect all orders in my store, just about 10 orders that were aready in the processing state.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Foresman
    replied

Hi papi34

I’m not able to reproduce what you’re seeing, when I tried it I had about 10 orders already shipped, 50 or so processing , and two that were pending, only the pending ones had new shipments after checking the check all checkbox and hitting the create shipment button for all the orders.

Did this happen for all the orders in your store? If it was just one order what state was it in?

Thanks

-Eric

Leave a comment:

• papi34
    replied

Miva created multiple shipments for the same order containing only one item. Now I can't remove the extra shipment.

This is how (I think) it happened.
    Manage Orders and filtered by Pending
    Create Shipment for all Pending
    At this point I think the filter did not take (probably my fault being impatient or half asleep) and Miva created a new shipment for all in my list - even those that already had a shipment created.

Now when I go to Manage Shipments, there are Two Shipments for the same order and can't remove/delete the extra one.

I waiting on open ticket [MIVA #YKM-573-79042] for a resolution to this, but figured I'd see if anyone here experienced this and had a fix.

Leave a comment:

• coca cola
    replied

That's what is happening! I've turned them on several times and couldn't figure out what was resetting them. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

Update 4 added new checkboxs to determine what to display:

These are located on the Basket Contents tab of each of these pages. If you update any other tab on any of these pages it will reset these and turn them off (which is the bug we're fixing in Update 5).

Leave a comment:

• coca cola
    replied

What is the name of the items to turn on?

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

Got it, both of these will be fixed in Update 5. You can fix your OPAY and INVC problems now by going and turning the checkboxes for those items back on.

Leave a comment:

• coca cola
    replied

In the admin, when we search for a product - if the Canonical Category Code or Alternate Display Page is checked, nothing shows up. I was trying to look for products that didn't have a Canonical Category Code selected when I found this. Uncheck either of these options and the search works correctly.

Also since we upgraded to Update 4 - the shipping method is missing from the pages OPAY and INVC. It worked before and came from the DTS2 code. The problem is with &mvte:global:shippingName; not appearing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X