• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoeG
    replied
    Re: Production Release 8 Bugs

I activated Checkout By Amazon and discovered, what appears to be, 3 bugs:

1. I selected INVC for the Thank You page, and it actually displays the OPRC page when the order is completed. OPRC is the page above INVC in the drop down list.

2. The customer never receives the Order Confirmation receipt email.

3. If customer adds an eBook to their basket, CBA vanishes. (It has an issue with a product that has 0 weight)

Note that all other payment options are working correctly, so this is limited to CBA.

Leave a comment:

• wcw
    replied

Aaah, gotcha. That is correct. You don't really see the data except in cases where you mentioned with shipping calculators which use the location from the basket database. You're probably right, a logout should clear the basket database as that is a conscious effort to leave no trace.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon MUS
    replied

Basket data isn't "erased", the fields are simply not filled in when the customer returns to OCST (if the customer is logged in, you see the account's address, if the customer is not logged in, all fields are blank). Look at the database and you can see that fields are never erased. Also, if you have something that shows the visitor's address (eg. showing the basket's ship to country for a shipping calculator) based off of their basket -- not account, then this is very easy to spot.

Not a critical bug, but with all of the security changes in place from Wombat, this seems like something that should have been addressed.

Leave a comment:

• wcw
    replied

I think you are using a function that retains the basket data so customers can go back and forth in the cart without losing the data. Tool Kit has that function. I think one or both of the similar modules also have that function. Without that function, the basket data is erased.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

Are you possibly using the ToolKit function that does that? I'd have to test, but I don't think we do that by default.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon MUS
    replied

Possibly a bug, possibly by design, but logging out (Action=LOGO) does not remove personal information from the basket. If a customer logs in, all of their address information is written to the basket. If the customer then chooses to log out, their address information remains accessible in the basket and could be displayed. Additionally, once an address is written to the basket, there is no way to clear it, it can only be overwritten by new information (eg. logging in under another account or supplying an alternative address on the OCST screen).

Leave a comment:

• Jim McCormick
    replied

Originally posted by 1337coders View Post
    Unable to log into admin on CSSUI stores using Chrome. Entering correct credentials and clicking login refreshes the page, clears the form, and redirects to admin.mvc?Screen=LRDR. Confirmed on multiple machines and Miva sites. No problem logging in to admin with Firefox. MMUI stores do not seem to be affected.
    Your store's server time is most likely wrong. That or your computer date/time is off. Login using Firefox and click on the store name and then on Maintenance Mode. That tab will display the current date/time that the server is configured with. If the time is correct then look at your computer's date/time.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Wilson
    replied

Bryan,

Try clearing your cache in Chrome. I log into lots of CSSUI stores daily and I use Chrome without issue.

Leave a comment:

• 1337coders
    replied

Thanks Entrepre. I keep my Chrome lean with no extensions, I prefer it over FF for admin work and general use. Tested on one more machine with Chrome, same problem. Sites are hosted on H/S. Win 7 Home & Professional 64 bit.

Leave a comment:

• entrepre7
    replied

1337 coders: Wanted to let you know that I am logged into my admin using Chrome and store is CSSUI. My host is hostasaurus. Maybe an extension you are using is causing issue.

Leave a comment:

• 1337coders
    replied

Unable to log into admin on CSSUI stores using Chrome. Entering correct credentials and clicking login refreshes the page, clears the form, and redirects to admin.mvc?Screen=LRDR. Confirmed on multiple machines and Miva sites. No problem logging in to admin with Firefox. MMUI stores do not seem to be affected.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Foresman
    replied

Hi kayakbabe

I have created a bug for this issue.

Thanks
    -Eric

Leave a comment:

• kayakbabe
    replied

I know this was reported before for update 4, but it still exists in PR8 update 5.

The quicklink for product does not go to the same screen as if you drill down on the left nav for product and search for a product.
    It's really very simple irritating. I keep thinking I"m in the wrong website admin. and then I have to click 3 or 4 more times and type in my search again to get where I need to be. There shouldn't be an old product listing screen in the admin. There should only be the one, and the quick link should go to it.

Leave a comment:

• kayakbabe
    replied

Originally posted by diana View Post
    Same thing happens to the canonical field.
    I am confirming diana's report. I have a PR8 update 5 store and this is occuring in mine.

Leave a comment:

• diana
    replied

Same thing happens to the canonical field.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X