Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Production Release 8 Bugs

Originally posted by jsisk View Post
    Had the same issue with customers calling because their credit card was not listed. Only showed American Express. Also had a few calls stating that only one shipping option was displayed.

Finally bought the WCW Sort Shipping module and replaced the drop-down menus with radio buttons and have not received a single call since. Conversion rate also went up, so obviously there were lots of customers that didn't call. Instead, they went somewhere else that accepted something other than just American Express.
    How do I change the payment choices (Authorize.net module) to radio instead of select? That would be most helpful. This issue continues to vex us.
    S.Conner
    Texas USA

Comment

I picked up William's Payment Methods for Groups and set up radio for payment options. Also use radio for shipping options. Should fix the problem. Thanks for the point in the right direction.
      S.Conner
      Texas USA

Comment

Price Table Based Shipping module should round to 2 decimals instead of three.
        http://www.alphabetsigns.com/

Comment

Admin>Products>Search Box
          At least 2 of the check boxes seem to cause errors for the product search results in admin.

If I use a search term found in the product name or product code, the products are displayed.

Check the "Additional Product Images" box, the products display , but the Add'l Product Images field is blank for all, which is false.

Check the "Canonical Category Code" box and refresh, I get "No Product records to display"

Miva Merchant 5.5
          Production Release 8 Update 4
          Miva Merchant Engine v5.12
          Database API: mysql
          Diana Hall
          http://aGardenPlace.com

Comment

Hi diana,

We have reviewed and verified your bug, so it is now in the database.

Thanks,
            -Ryan Marshall
            Ryan Marshall
            Miva, Inc.

Comment

Howdy folks... posted this separately before realizing this thread might cover it, so I'm putting it here as well.

Went to upgrade to pr8 update 4 and got this:

The following error caused this patch to abort:

Pre-install validation failed. No modifications have been made to the existing installation. The following issue must be resolved before installation can continue:

Table "ModuleXFeature" contains duplicate records that must be manually removed prior to upgrade.

After this issue has been resolved, please select Resume Failed Installation

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Comment

I just replied to your other thread.
                Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                CEO
                Miva, Inc.
                [email protected]
                https://www.miva.com

Comment

Is there any solution for the issue when searching products and clicking the Canonical Category Code, the search results goes to nothing?

Comment

I don't understand what you're describing?
                    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                    CEO
                    Miva, Inc.
                    [email protected]

Comment

In the admin, when we search for a product - if the Canonical Category Code or Alternate Display Page is checked, nothing shows up. I was trying to look for products that didn't have a Canonical Category Code selected when I found this. Uncheck either of these options and the search works correctly.

Also since we upgraded to Update 4 - the shipping method is missing from the pages OPAY and INVC. It worked before and came from the DTS2 code. The problem is with &mvte:global:shippingName; not appearing.

Comment

Got it, both of these will be fixed in Update 5. You can fix your OPAY and INVC problems now by going and turning the checkboxes for those items back on.
                        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                        CEO
                        Miva, Inc.
                        [email protected]

Comment

What is the name of the items to turn on?

Comment

Update 4 added new checkboxs to determine what to display:

These are located on the Basket Contents tab of each of these pages. If you update any other tab on any of these pages it will reset these and turn them off (which is the bug we're fixing in Update 5).
                            Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                            CEO
                            Miva, Inc.
                            [email protected]

Comment

That's what is happening! I've turned them on several times and couldn't figure out what was resetting them. Thanks!

Comment

Miva created multiple shipments for the same order containing only one item. Now I can't remove the extra shipment.

This is how (I think) it happened.
                                Manage Orders and filtered by Pending
                                Create Shipment for all Pending
                                At this point I think the filter did not take (probably my fault being impatient or half asleep) and Miva created a new shipment for all in my list - even those that already had a shipment created.

Now when I go to Manage Shipments, there are Two Shipments for the same order and can't remove/delete the extra one.

I waiting on open ticket [MIVA #YKM-573-79042] for a resolution to this, but figured I'd see if anyone here experienced this and had a fix.
                                Bronson Design Studio, LLC
                                Facebook: facebook.com/bronsondesign

Comment

Working...
                                X