Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miva Merchant 9.13.x Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miva Merchant 9.13.x Bug Reports

    Please post any bugs found in 9.13.xx here.
    Thanks,

    Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

  • Customers can't add or remove a credit card from their wallet (CPCD / CPCA screen) . I verified and I can not add a card. When you submit the form the screen is refreshed with a blank form but the card is not saved. I can add and remove manually on the back end though.
    Highly caffeinated
    http://www.coffeehouseexpress.com

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jim Cockerham View Post
      Customers can't add or remove a credit card from their wallet (CPCD / CPCA screen) . I verified and I can not add a card. When you submit the form the screen is refreshed with a blank form but the card is not saved. I can add and remove manually on the back end though.
      Hi Jim,

      I am not seeing that behavior in my test store, what site is this on?

      -Eric
      Eric Foresman
      Software Tester
      Miva Merchant
      http://www.mivamerchant.com/
      [email protected]

      Comment


      • coffeehouseexpress.com
        Highly caffeinated
        http://www.coffeehouseexpress.com

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jim Cockerham View Post
          coffeehouseexpress.com
          Hi Jim,

          I am getting the following error when trying to create an account on your site, "Invalid customer token.". I suspect that this might be the same error you are getting and just not seeing when editing the customer payment cards.

          Can you check the customer settings tab in admin and see if you have the setting "Require CSRF Token for Customer Actions" checked? If you do try un-checking that to see if the issues stops.

          Please let me know if that helps.

          -Eric
          Eric Foresman
          Software Tester
          Miva Merchant
          http://www.mivamerchant.com/
          [email protected]

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Eric Foresman View Post

            Can you check the customer settings tab in admin and see if you have the setting "Require CSRF Token for Customer Actions" checked? If you do try un-checking that to see if the issues stops.

            Please let me know if that helps.

            -Eric
            Eric - thanks for looking into this. Yes I did have that checked and yes un-checking it did allow me to add a credit card. What is that used for?

            Thank you!
            Highly caffeinated
            http://www.coffeehouseexpress.com

            Comment


            • Hi Jim,

              When did you initially check that box? That feature was added in 9.07.00 and is not set by default in the upgrade code, which means the store you are referring to was 1) created after 9.07.00 was released, which means you would have the updated templates or 2) you checked that box at some point and never updated your templates.

              A CSRF token is a unique token associated with each shopper on your site that attempts prevent a customers' actions from being spoofed. Miva Merchant uses the token on certain customer actions.
              David Carver
              Miva, Inc. | Software Developer

              Comment


              • Order payment methods are now not being imported into Stone Edge

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dcarver View Post
                  Hi Jim,

                  When did you initially check that box? That feature was added in 9.07.00 and is not set by default in the upgrade code, which means the store you are referring to was 1) created after 9.07.00 was released, which means you would have the updated templates or 2) you checked that box at some point and never updated your templates.
                  DCARVER - It's my fault. I checked that box yesterday when updating to the new password reset method. I was following these instructions https://docs.miva.com/how-to-guide/c...password-reset that show it as checked and I thought it had to be checked. Should I update the templates and use the token and if so are there instructions?
                  Highly caffeinated
                  http://www.coffeehouseexpress.com

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jim Cockerham View Post

                    DCARVER - It's my fault. I checked that box yesterday when updating to the new password reset method. I was following these instructions https://docs.miva.com/how-to-guide/c...password-reset that show it as checked and I thought it had to be checked. Should I update the templates and use the token and if so are there instructions?
                    I can see where that could be confusing - perhaps the docs need clarification? Or tweaked?
                    Leslie Kirk
                    Miva Merchant Certified Developer
                    Miva Merchant Specialist since 1997
                    Previously of Webs Your Way
                    (aka Leslie Nord leslienord)

                    Email me: [email protected]
                    www.lesliekirk.com

                    Follow me: Twitter | Facebook | FourSquare | Pinterest | Flickr

                    Comment


                    • Was there any change to the <mvt:item name="urls" in 9.13? We updated to 9.13 and our url broke when any facets were applied. The url would have "Screen=%26MVTE" and thus cause the product not found page to be displayed.
                      The solution I found to fix this was to remove the line
                      Code:
                      <mvt:item name="urls" param="hidden_params:&mvte:global:Screen;:auto" />
                      from the facet layouts.
                      Is this a problem anyone else ran into?

                      Comment


                      • I'm not positive because I haven't run into this situation directly, but in general, one can't use SMT macros (i.e., &mvt:whatever;) in mvt items. The second parameter in params: should be the either '_self' or a specific page code.
                        Bruce Golub
                        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

                        Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
                        phosphormedia.com

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Beefy Nugget View Post
                          Was there any change to the <mvt:item name="urls" in 9.13? We updated to 9.13 and our url broke when any facets were applied. The url would have "Screen=%26MVTE" and thus cause the product not found page to be displayed.
                          The solution I found to fix this was to remove the line
                          Code:
                          <mvt:item name="urls" param="hidden_params:&mvte:global:Screen;:auto" />
                          from the facet layouts.
                          Is this a problem anyone else ran into?
                          Yes there were changes to how / when the URLs are generated. What was your code before the change? In addition, as Bruce stated, I wouldn't expect your change to work, but I'll have to try that tomorrow when I get in.

                          **Update: I just verified that putting store morph inside of a param attribute will not work. You should open a support ticket if you continue to have this problem.
                          Last edited by dcarver; 04-22-19, 07:56 AM.
                          David Carver
                          Miva, Inc. | Software Developer

                          Comment


                          • MivaPrint Q does not automatically start in the background when the computer is turned on every morning. We're having to manually start the app every morning in order to print labels.
                            www.kicks-ind.com
                            www.comp-n-choke.com

                            Comment


                            • Having trouble implementing the deferred and async script features to the PROD image machine. We are on the suiavant ready theme with a slightly altered image machine script.

                              I changed the head and body items to the following:

                              <mvt:item name="product_display_imagemachine" param="head_deferred" />
                              <mvt:item name="product_display_imagemachine" param="body_deferred:product:id" />

                              This is the code in the image machine after removing the script tags as instructed.

                              Code:
                              <mvt:assign name="l.settings:clean:product:name" value="glosub(l.settings:product:name, asciichar(39), '&#39;')" />
                              
                                  var gallery = [],
                                      thumbnailIndex = 0;
                              
                                  ImageMachine.prototype.ImageMachine_Generate_Thumbnail = function (thumbnail_image, main_image, closeup_image, type_code) {
                                      var thumbnail,
                                          img;
                              
                                      thumbnail = document.createElement('span');
                                      thumbnail.setAttribute('data-index', thumbnailIndex++);
                              
                                      if (typeof(thumbnail_image) == 'string' && thumbnail_image.length > 0) {
                                          img = document.createElement('img');
                                          img.src = thumbnail_image;
                                          thumbnail.appendChild(img);
                                      };
                                      if (typeof(closeup_image) == 'string' && closeup_image.length > 0) {
                                          gallery.push({
                                              src: closeup_image,
                                              title: '&mvt:clean:product:name;'
                                          });
                                      };
                                      return thumbnail;
                                  };
                              After I made those changes the images can no longer be clicked on to view the full sized image.

                              This is the error the console was giving me.

                              Code:
                              prodscripts.min.js:4 Uncaught ReferenceError: gallery is not defined
                                  at HTMLSpanElement.<anonymous> (prodscripts.min.js:4)
                                  at HTMLSpanElement.dispatch (jquery-3.4.0.min.js:2)
                                  at HTMLSpanElement.v.handle (jquery-3.4.0.min.js:2)
                              (anonymous) @ prodscripts.min.js:4
                              dispatch @ jquery-3.4.0.min.js:2
                              v.handle @ jquery-3.4.0.min.js:2
                              I updated to jquery-3.4.0 before making the changes for the deferred scrip tags and everything was working as normal.

                              Thanks in advance for the help.

                              -Nick

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              This website uses cookies to identify visitors, track visitors to our website, store login session information and to remember your user preferences. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

                              This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

                              Accept