Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancelling an item from an order in Order Processing used to reduce the order total by the amount of the cancelled item. Now after upgrading to 9.7 it seems this no longer happens - we cancel an item from a customer's order and the order total does not recalculate. Anyone else have this issue?
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Hi delcorsets

I have added a bug for this issue, thanks for letting us know about it.

-Eric
      Eric Foresman
      Software Tester
      Miva Merchant
      http://www.mivamerchant.com/
      [email protected]

Comment

It looks like the Google Analytics module is not getting the product quantity to Google for Subscription orders. All of my subscription orders are showing in Google Analytics with 0 Quantity
        Highly caffeinated
        http://www.coffeehouseexpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Cockerham View Post
          It looks like the Google Analytics module is not getting the product quantity to Google for Subscription orders. All of my subscription orders are showing in Google Analytics with 0 Quantity
          Thanks for the report. We have filed a bug for this.

-Ryan Marshall
          Ryan Marshall
          Miva, Inc.

Comment

Review Baskets: Is it a bug that the list of baskets can't be sorted or filtered by number of items or basket subtotal? Will this be added in soon?
            Thanks!

Comment

OK so maybe I'm missing something but this update seems to have broken Power Search's ability to search custom fields? I use it to add extra keywords but is anyone else seeing this?
              Mark Hood
              Vermont Gear

Comment

Yes we discovered that yesterday, we should have an answer as to our plan tomorrow or so.
                Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                CEO
                Miva, Inc.
                [email protected]
                https://www.miva.com

Comment

New Miva Abandoned Basket email sends to customer when a Subscription fails to authorize payment.
                  Highly caffeinated
                  http://www.coffeehouseexpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
                    Yes we discovered that yesterday, we should have an answer as to our plan tomorrow or so.
                    So for fun I decided to take a look at replacing power search since Miva can now "sort of" search custom fields...
                    I had set up a custom field to add keywords to products but what I'm learning is they need to be added as "mens pants mens jeans" etc

If I make it simply "mens pants jeans" then doing a search for mens jeans doesn't actually work (That really really really stinks) and defeats the purpose
                    Am I missing something?
                    Mark Hood
                    Vermont Gear

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Hood View Post

So for fun I decided to take a look at replacing power search since Miva can now "sort of" search custom fields...
                      I had set up a custom field to add keywords to products but what I'm learning is they need to be added as "mens pants mens jeans" etc

If I make it simply "mens pants jeans" then doing a search for mens jeans doesn't actually work (That really really really stinks) and defeats the purpose
                      Am I missing something?
                      Actually it appears to be everything for me.. product name is Zamberlan Men's Trek Top 8" 997

Searching Zamberlan 997 brings back zero results... I call this broken so I certainly hope you can fix powersearch so i can turn it back on...

Mark Hood
                      Vermont Gear

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Hood View Post

Actually it appears to be everything for me.. product name is Zamberlan Men's Trek Top 8" 997

Searching Zamberlan 997 brings back zero results... I call this broken so I certainly hope you can fix powersearch so i can turn it back on...
                        Last post on the subject (for today at least). I'll see if I can convince my customers to use the % symbol between words because Zamberlan%997 brings back the result...
                        hmmm
                        Mark Hood
                        Vermont Gear

Comment

We just released an updated Power Search module which fixes the custom field searching in 9.7. Email support to get a copy.
                          Brennan Heyde
                          VP Product
                          Miva, Inc.
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan View Post
                            We just released an updated Power Search module which fixes the custom field searching in 9.7. Email support to get a copy.
                            Fixes the searching of custom fields as long as you have them in perfect order.. Does not fix the need for the % symbol even with power search in use for separated words. It is also super SLOW at searching for anything which we are also seeing in the admin.

Mark Hood
                            Vermont Gear

Comment

To follow up with this.

- The updated power search module does fix the custom fields searching

- There is a bug in 9.7 search which is also impacting power search search results. Prior to 9.7 a string such as "Hello World" would be split into individual words "hello" and "world" Miva would return results for all products that matched either string. In 9.7 this was changed so it only returns results for the exact string "Hello World". 9.07.01 is reverting the search logic back to how it worked previously which fixes the issue with needing to use the % (wildcard) symbol to get accurate searches.

Brennan Heyde
                              VP Product
                              Miva, Inc.
                              [email protected]

Comment

I just updated to 9.07.01. This bug didn't get addressed in the release--perhaps because this report didn't get into this thread.

https://www.miva.com/forums/forum/on...-all-customers

Any customer who purchases gets added to the MailChimp list as being eligible for transactional emails only, even if the checkbox is selected to automatically opt-in all customers.
                                Todd Gibson
                                Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family

Comment

Working...
                                X