This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miva Merchant 5.5 Dream Features

Ability to see a list of products with current stock quantities on one page, not having to export a flat file to see.

Comment

Originally posted by RayYates View Post
      If you are working on the Modules API (Not Merchant API) please add the ability to add tabs and contents to the batch screens at the same time. Talke it over with Burch. I know it's not on the "most requested feature" list, but it would allow whole new class of modules to be developed that currently don't exist.

Contact me off list if you want to know more.
      Thank you for the feedback, Ray. We are adding this to our requested features list, but this has a lower priority than other enhancements, at this time.
      David Roquemore
      CIO and VP of Quality Assurance
      Miva Merchant
      [email protected]
      http://www.mivamerchant.com

Comment

Will you consider adding an option to not send an email when marking an order shipped. I know I can unassign the shipping email, but most of the time I want an email sent. It's just sometimes we update the orders after the item has been delivered. There is no need to send an email at that point.

Thank you.
        David

Comment

A simple little tick box to indicate when I have paid my drop shipper for an invoice.
          Thanks for the support,
          Bill Cannon
          www.GSpirit.com

Comment

Also, On the "Create Shipment" link - I need to be able to enter the date of shipment.
            Thanks for the support,
            Bill Cannon
            www.GSpirit.com

Comment

I apologize if this has already been requested (of if it's already a feature and I'm blind to it) but I would love to be able to duplicate an existing product to a new, inactive one. We sell both print and PDF versions of our products, and I end up entering almost exactly the same data in twice. If I could create the print product, duplicate it, tweak the info for the PDF, and then mark the PDF active, that would save me a lot of time over the long haul.

Thanks!
              -Evan

Comment

Originally posted by sassyronin View Post
                I apologize if this has already been requested (of if it's already a feature and I'm blind to it) but I would love to be able to duplicate an existing product to a new, inactive one. We sell both print and PDF versions of our products, and I end up entering almost exactly the same data in twice. If I could create the print product, duplicate it, tweak the info for the PDF, and then mark the PDF active, that would save me a lot of time over the long haul.

Thanks!
                -Evan
                I'd like to see this, too. You might checkout Storeman if you do this a lot.

http://www.phosphormedia.com/ps/merc...egory_Code=SM5

Comment

The Clone features will be in the July release. Clone Products, Cats, Attributes, Pages.
                  Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                  CEO
                  Miva, Inc.
                  [email protected]
                  https://www.miva.com

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by crozon View Post
                      The ability to list out a different HST tax rate for each Canadian province.

See the following thread for more info:
                      http://extranet.mivamerchant.com/for...755#post357755
                      We really need this one! Not too sure how I'm going to address different HST rates for the various provinces who collect this tax.

All miva would need to do is allow HST to be configured by province, just as you currently allow PST rates to vary by province.

Worst-case I'll use the PST fields to collect the difference between 5% GST and the HST for the various provinces.
                      Dylan Buchfink
                      The Mattress & Sleep Company
                      http://www.tmasc.ca/

Comment

Has anything been done on this HST tax issue for Canada. I have a Canadian store to update with the new rates on July 1st.
                        Has Miva solved this by any chance. Do we have a patch?
                        Richard Waters

www.MivaWebmaster.com
                        [email protected]
                        Tel: 541-943-3268

Comment

No we haven't addressed this yet. No ETA but I'm talking to Dev about it.
                          Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                          CEO
                          Miva, Inc.
                          [email protected]

Comment

This is definitely something us Canadians really need. All it's going to take is one customer to complain that the GST and PST are being collected as separate line items, even though the resulting order total is the same either way... they want to see it line listed properly as "HST"

The ability to control the name of these taxes would be great, too. Currently it'll say "GST Tax" or "HST Tax" - so essentially Goods and Services Tax Tax or Harmonized Sales Tax Tax.
                            Dylan Buchfink
                            The Mattress & Sleep Company
                            http://www.tmasc.ca/

Comment

I've just talked to dev, I can't guarantee it as of now, but we're going to attempt to put it in the July update.
                              Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                              CEO
                              Miva, Inc.
                              [email protected]

Comment

I'm late to get up to speed on this, but all I see as an issue is the HST rate.

As of July 1st Nova Scotia, Ontario and British Columbia will have different HST rates (15%, 13% and 12%). There is no ability to individualize HST for each Province just the ability to set a general rate for all.

Is there more to this Koala?

PS
                                Thanks Rick, I hope you can fix it in time.
                                Richard Waters

www.MivaWebmaster.com
                                [email protected]
                                Tel: 541-943-3268

Comment

Working...
                                X