Miva Merchant has unveiled its new MivaCon Regional Series on helping online business owners reach the pinnacle of ecommerce success.
On the heels of its fourteenth annual conference in San Diego, Miva has announced the new regional series to energize and empower ecommerce storeowners and web developers with proven strategies in online business.
In the ever-evolving ecommerce universe, there’s no time like the present to gain fresh ideas, set goals, and retool with the latest technologies. MivaCon Regional Series will feature content-rich, actionable information, as well as opportunities to network with ecommerce industry specialists and storeowners.
Online retailers will also learn steps to measure their ecommerce impact in a smarter way, including innovative solutions from speakers such as Rick Wilson, President, Miva Inc.; Brennan Heyde, VP Developer Relations, Miva Inc.; John Lawson, Founder, ColderIce Media and more.
Some Compelling Reasons to Attend MivaCon 2014
- Hone your expertise with education-focused courses on topics like SEO, Conversion Optimization, and Selling On EBay & Amazon.
- Learn current industry best practices.
- Preview the latest ecommerce technology and trends.
- Get advice and practical solutions from industry professionals.
- Trade stories, ideas, and strategies with other storeowners.
- Free one-on-one site evaluations with ecommerce industry experts.
- Get access to all of this and more for just $49, Normally $249 ($200 Sponsorship Courtesy of PayPal) through May 31st
The first of these exciting events, MivaCon Northeast, will be held June 26, 2014, at The Hyatt at The Bellevue, in Philadelphia, PA.
“Our annual conference in San Diego is always such a big hit that we’ve decided to introduce the MivaCon Regional Series in order to keep the momentum going,” said Rick Wilson, President, Miva Inc. “At the same time, we wanted to keep the registration fee at a very affordable level to keep it cost-effective for attendees. Thanks to our Presidential Sponsor, PayPal, we’ve been able to do exactly that. As a result, we expect a strong turnout of store owners and web developers looking for ways to reach new heights of ecommerce success.”
To register or for more information visit the MivaCon Regional Series website at http://mivacon14.com/northeast