Sales Tax Ecommerce Transformation's Impact on Sales Tax
The rapid need for digital transformation in 2020 changed the ways businesses sold online, creating new implications for sales tax compliance.
With 2021 upon us, now is the time to prepare for even more sales tax changes to go into effect. Miva and our partners at TaxJar have put together two webinars designed to help ecommerce leaders drive transformation in 2021 without hurting their revenue.
If you're looking to understand sales tax, join us on Thursday, February 18 to learn the biggest changes for 2021 and their implications for online businesses.
[SPEAKER], [TITLE] at TaxJar, will cover:
- The current state of ecommerce
- The impact of the digital landscape on tax time
- New tax requirements and liabilities for online businesses
- How merchants can automate sales tax management to decrease risk
- Real business examples of tax management
Register below and get instant access to this on-demand webinar: